I'm back in a Viper

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats John!
Although John went on hiatus from the Viper world, his sale really benefited me and my life. His old GTS has changed my life and I have enjoyed every minute of it (even replacing the motor twice :rolleyes:).
Thank you John for selling your car to me, and I hope you have many years of enjoyment out of your new one. And I'm glad a drive in my Roe car influenced your recent purchase ;).

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Back. You and I share the SAME story! I sold my GEN1 a few years back for a BMW M3, missed the Viper desperately and got my self together and sold the M3 and now have a beautiful GEN 2. ENJOY!!:headbang::headbang:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back and you got a great deal! I'm certain you'll have a great big ****-eating grin when you take her out on her maiden voyage!

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have any pics to share? Those Steel Gray cars are the absolute bomb!:2tu:

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one menacing looking car you have there. Congrats again. Post up some close ups whe you get a chance.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, I got an offer of $39,000 for my ACR a few days after we firmed our deal. I had a total of 3 people with serious offers if you did not want the car, so that should make you feel pretty good.

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, very nice car. I dont go for chrome very often, but if those ACR rims were chromed I think it would make that car look out of this world.:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery