Im going to CAAP!!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, here it is, finally, after months of trying to find a way to get to Conner Ave, I have finally found some time to get there. I will not be able to attend VOI this year, but I will be at CAAP next week.:D If you are waiting for a Viper, let me know and I will try to get some photos. (I will be taking photos, regardless, but perhaps I can find some members cars, if I know what to look for.):2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, VERY cool Ben!!!!! TAKE PIX!!! Is Missy going with you and the family too? HAVE A BLAST! ~juli

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah, taking the whole tribe, as well as a tag along. The GA VCA president, Chad, is going with us. I am sure we will have a blast.:D

V

Venomiss

Have an awesome time! Chad will take all the pictures for you.:)

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like a great time. I hope they give you guys the royal treatment with everything chad has done for the viper club.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, here it is, finally, after months of trying to find a way to get to Conner Ave, I have finally found some time to get there. I will not be able to attend VOI this year, but I will be at CAAP next week.:D If you are waiting for a Viper, let me know and I will try to get some photos. (I will be taking photos, regardless, but perhaps I can find some members cars, if I know what to look for.):2tu:

Music,

There should be plenty of Red/Black ACR's
with driver's stripe to see. If you see vin (last 6 digets) 200875 Pictures would be appreciated.

AL

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
musicncars-

Hi there! I will take you up on that offer with one of my member's car. He's been waiting many many months on his car. The last vin numbers are 1417 in bright blue coupe. Any photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Music,

There should be plenty of Red/Black ACR's
with driver's stripe to see. If you see vin (last 6 digets) 200875 Pictures would be appreciated.

AL

I'll be on the lookout for it. I'll be taking my hi-def camera and it takes pretty good pictures even with the amateur behind the lens.:D

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
musicncars-

Hi there! I will take you up on that offer with one of my member's car. He's been waiting many many months on his car. The last vin numbers are 1417 in bright blue coupe. Any photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

I'll write down the VIN's to look for and take pics if I find them. By the way, if you haven't been fortunate enough to see the bright blue in person yet, you are in for a wonderful surprise. It's a gorgeous color. It pops like the SSG and has a lot of pearl in it. Simply Stunning!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, the ******* in Detroit is on Rochester Rd and Big ******. That was not a typo the name of the road is "Big ******" or 16 mile.:headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like a great time. I hope they give you guys the royal treatment with everything chad has done for the viper club.

Kevin, thanks for the kind words :) I have no doubt the tour is going to be 1 of my biggest highlights of Viper ownership!

Chad caved in and is coming? All right!! :2tu:

Sorry to disappoint ya Lee, but this is a pre-VOI trip. Missy and Ben can't make VOI either and invited me to go to CAAP with them when they go up in a couple weeks. I'm disappointed I can't do VOI, but thanks to Missy and Ben's generosity, I can at least tour CAAP :2tu:

Chad, the ******* in Detroit is on Rochester Rd and Big ******. That was not a typo the name of the road is "Big ******" or 16 mile.:headbang:

Been there, done that, bought a t-shirt :D I went with a few other Viper guys last year during the VCA President's meetings. We would've toured CAAP then, but the plant was closed.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be on the lookout for it. I'll be taking my hi-def camera and it takes pretty good pictures even with the amateur behind the lens.:D

SSG CHIC:

Thank you very Much. Its kind of funny, I have a Red Shelby GT500 Super Snake 725HP being delivered tomorrow, but I
seem to be more anxious in receiving my Red/Blk Int ACR with a Driver's Stripe.

Al

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SSG CHIC:

Thank you very Much. Its kind of funny, I have a Red Shelby GT500 Super Snake 725HP being delivered tomorrow, but I
seem to be more anxious in receiving my Red/Blk Int ACR with a Driver's Stripe.

Al

I would be, too. But enjoy the Shelby until the other snake arrives!:2tu:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, we are in Detroit....going to CAAP in two days. any VIN requests should be pmed to us by tomorrow evening, we are leaving pretty early on thursday. (maybe going to prefix, too)

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodward Dream Cruise week. MCVO at the Coffee Beanery Thursday night, 14th. Stop by and say hi if you're in town then.

Even if you can't make it Thursday...you need to check the Avenue out. It's probably full of cars right now. The website says past attendance has had 40,000 cars /1.5 million people in town for the event. It's the biggest one day show in the world.

Steve

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are at Woodward as I type. This is awesome! We will probably hit the beanery on Thursday. See you there!!

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm up here in Detroit now, on the North Side (20 mile/Hall Rd). Going to CAAP tomorrow as well at 10am!!

Don't have the viper with me but trying to find out where to go on Friday and Saturday on Woodward.

Steve

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can I ge tin on this? I will be at the Beanery on Thursday too, bu tsomebody call me on Thursday. I would like to see CAAP early :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm up here in Detroit now, on the North Side (20 mile/Hall Rd). Going to CAAP tomorrow as well at 10am!!

Don't have the viper with me but trying to find out where to go on Friday and Saturday on Woodward.

Steve

How can I ge tin on this? I will be at the Beanery on Thursday too, bu tsomebody call me on Thursday. I would like to see CAAP early :2tu:

PM sent to both you two. Me, Musicncars and SSGChic will also be at the Beanery tomorrow night (also not in our Vipers :( ). CAAP tour in less than 11 hours!! :headbang:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it!! This is going to be really cool. Tonight is a Viper hangout at the Beanery.....wherever that is...lol.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you guys are having fun...based on the time, you should be in that little room with the GTS Pace Car and watching the cheesy video (yes, cheesy, but I loved it). I even kept the little watch/buckle guards they make you wear!

Next time I'm up that way I'll have to hook up with some Motor City members as my last trip was too short!

I expect lots of pics!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang