I'm in big trouble...

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, first off we finally got our Ram SRT-10 back from the engine rebuild.

Well, there was a Viper Cruise this weekend, and my wife and I decided to bring both SRT-10s. I said she could drive the Viper (its mine...so to speak) and then later she and I could switch. Well the drive was great...but we never switched. When we were talking at home about the drive she said that she had been offically "bitten". So yes, I am in big trouble. We can't afford another car...much less another Viper.

Yes, I know it is my fault for letting her drive it by herself...but now it is too late. My other mistake was we just recently sold our racing go-karts. I should have never let her drive those either. I have turned her into a real automotive aficionado.

I told her she needed to convince her boss that she should be promoted to a VP so she could afford her own...

Any advise...go easy on me.

BTW the 2008 Charger SRT8 is her's.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--that IS a funny story actually!!! I also have the 'Viper Fever', but would certainly not want to add to your already bountiful harvest of SRTs!!!! ONE Viper IS plenty, but totally up to you and your wife...like how often would that car be driven? Worth it in long run?
GLAD tho to see another 'bitten woman'!!!! ~Juli~

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She said to me just a few minutes ago...Don't you want an 08 Purple with White stripped Coupe...:omg:

We just don't want to get rid of the truck. I have a CTS-V for a daily driver, so the truck is an extra as well.:deveek:

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--that IS a funny story actually!!! I also have the 'Viper Fever', but would certainly not want to add to your already bountiful harvest of SRTs!!!! ONE Viper IS plenty, but totally up to you and your wife...like how often would that car be driven? Worth it in long run?
GLAD tho to see another 'bitten woman'!!!! ~Juli~

Oh and it's not like you can have too many cars (ever), it just lets you distribute the mileage. Keepin um clean is the real problem.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some advice to someone who's been married 40 years this month.
One makes 40 years of happy marriage by letting her do what she wants and I do...........
what she wants. Let her buy it!!

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get her a membership to the local indoor go-cart track. If not an option, ******.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's some advice to someone who's been married 40 years this month.
One makes 40 years of happy marriage by letting her do what she wants and I do...........
what she wants. Let her buy it!!

As a newlywed, I am slowly but surely coming to learn this!

4chenry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are in trouble. Actually, it was very simple to get my husband to get me a Snake. Very simple....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are in trouble. Actually, it was very simple to get my husband to get me a Snake. Very simple....

LOL--It's OUR Viper in this household...no gender bias, neither of us feels that way. It's yours, no, it's yours...none of that here!!! :dunno: :nono: :cool: ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang