I'm mad...I got smoked

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m mad...I got smoked

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKM:
I slow down a little faster than him and he goes around me and a COP. The cop car was an undercover with no lights or anything. He pulls up to the lambo and starts yelling at him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now THAT was a real nice Cop! He can yell all he wants!
laugh.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
What? There's cops on racetracks now??? They're everywhere!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only on the open tracks Chuck
wink.gif

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

allllllright chalk one up for the lambo boys!
You must be registered for see images

us lambo boys gotta stick together, we are far too few! good race!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
What? There's cops on racetracks now??? They're everywhere!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laughing2[1].gif

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave,

If i lost to a Diablo 6.0 by the same margin you did i would be happy. Think of the mods you could make with the $ 220,000 you saved.

And this from a guy who has one. Just making abservations.

devil.gif
devil.gif

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some of these responses sound vaguely familiar to me. As in, "That Viper only beat my Mustang by a few car lengths, and think of how fast my car would be if I even put half the $50,000 difference in performance mods." To which the standard Viper retort is "But you still wouldn't have a Viper." Hmmm.
smile.gif

Ronnie

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedGTS:
Some of these responses sound vaguely familiar to me. As in, "That Viper only beat my Mustang by a few car lengths, and think of how fast my car would be if I even put half the $50,000 difference in performance mods." To which the standard Viper retort is "But you still wouldn't have a Viper." Hmmm.
smile.gif

Ronnie

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, but you need to consider the "chick magnet" factor. No matter how much money you spend on a Mustang you still won't get the babes you get in a Viper and Lambo.
laugh.gif

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neil:
Dave,

If i lost to a Diablo 6.0 by the same margin you did i would be happy. Think of the mods you could make with the $ 220,000 you saved.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>----------------------------------

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't feel too bad. (I'm sure you don't!) 6.0's are just plain faster than vipers.

Now the SRT, on the other hand....I'm betting the SRT will hand the 6.0 a defeat in all categories (except top speed!) this year.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave, stop making vipers look bad on the streets in vegas.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by toddt:
Don't feel too bad. (I'm sure you don't!) 6.0's are just plain faster than vipers.

Now the SRT, on the other hand....I'm betting the SRT will hand the 6.0 a defeat in all categories (except top speed!) this year.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know.... we'll just have to see!

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score

just kiddin so hows the new car? better than that supra??test and tune wednesday and friday at the speedway if you want to see what your car runs. next time let me know if some gets you ill come out and restore the viper status.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so your supra is that fast?? bring it out and we'll run.