>>> I'm ready to buy an SRT and I need your help, your PHOTOS, and more! <<

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>> I\'m ready to buy an SRT and I need your help, your PHOTOS, and more! <<

OK guys, last year I moved from the Vette world to the Viper world, by buying RedSled's 94 RT/10. Shortly thereafter, a SUV tried to take me out. While in the shop, I purchased a 600+ HP 94 RT/10 (again in red) to replace the other one, and I still have that car. I sold the 1st stock 94 RT/10 and then this month I just took control of my 1999 DLM S/C'd GTS with 883 RWHP.

Now I am interested in completing the viper legacy by owning one of each generation -- yes, that means buying the SRT10. I have the cash and am torn between a red and silver car. I will pick up a used one and sometime this year, I will end up making the car a forced induction vehicle.

I do not like the look of the stock wheels. I very much like the 5 and 6 spoke HRE wheels (chromed) and am looking for a photos of an SRT/10 with the HRE 547's mounted on them. I have seen SRT's with the 545 and 546's and they look awesome.

My last request is if any of you can point me to links of the SRT10 with various body modifications? Have any of you done anything to make the car look even better? For example, the Gen I in my avatar had a wing, hard top, front splitter and many other little details added that make the car look a lot better than stock, IMO.

Thanks for any help you can give me. And if any of you are in the San Marcos, Ca (SAN DIEGO) area and want to shoot on by and show me your car (I will show you my 1000 bhp DLM car) then that would be great.

Take care,

Manny

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: >>> I\'m ready to buy an SRT and I need your help, your PHOTOS, and more! <<

Let the pictures do the talkin:
416Stripe7.JPG

416Stripe8.JPG

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: >>> I\'m ready to buy an SRT and I need your help, your PHOTOS, and more! <<

drive your car when you get it over to HRE and they will put wheels up to the car so you can see how they look, i am going for the 542r's i think

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ViperFreak, any additional photos from various angles? You can post here or email me at mcoats(at)gigatechsoftware[dot}[com]

Also, anyubody willing to give a lowly gen I and Gen II owner a test drive of your SRT-10? To return the favor, I'll let you take my 782 RWHP/1050 RWTQ Gen I out for a spin, or the DLM Annihilator (883 RWHP.) Both are completely different -- the Gen I shoots out of the whole like crazy since it is all motor and the DLM Gen II rapes the G-force barrier once it hits 3,000 RPM's -- my BIKE KILLER, or so I call it. Message me.

-Manny in San Marcos (off the 78 and 15 fwy)

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny

Red and SIlver are incredible!!! After seeing a Red at the SUpra Nationals I think that is the one!

Call Mike Robbins with ringgold Dodge he always has a big selection and Best Prices in the country! he can deliver as well.

that will be one sweet collection!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny. Come on over to Carlsbad Drags this Sat. Late model drags. Just down the street from you. Should be able to see some Modded SRT-10's

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny. Come on over to Carlsbad Drags this Sat. Late model drags. Just down the street from you. Should be able to see some Modded SRT-10's

I would, but I will be playing Paint Ball that day with a bunch of guys. I was thinking of taking my DLM car down on Sunday and dragging it there -- I just need to get some 5 point harnesses put in (I have them) but I dunno how to do it myself properly, nor do I have the time.

-Manny

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silver shows the lines way better. I've got many pics of all of them, and have seen them side by side in person. Silver for sure. But you really can't make your decision based on pics.

You must be registered for see images

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This car is so hard to shoot. Only a few of the above pics come close to that elusive angle. The lighting is also important. As it's been said the car is one to see in person. I must have taken fifty shots of mine, only to come up with one or two that were close to the real image, and yes the SILVER is the best color, maybe not on a concious leval. In other words I think most people love this color, but don't know it. Doe's that make any sence?

Skip W

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the key to silver looking better is in the shadows. I blacked out the lower section of the hood intake and the whole car looks much better. I need to take some new pics! Also the black fading decal on the side tunnels really looks great on silver snakes.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny,

I've got some great photos of my '03 up on a lift, but this stupid website will not let me add photos to my gallery so I can show them to you. I guess being a VCA member in good standing means nothing when it comes to posting photos here.

PM me at the Alley and I'll get you some good shots.

Deano

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like the black myself, the top is black so it doesnt look stupid, it all matches. the red with the black top looks strange as does the silver, but i had cars those colors so maybe i am just sick of them

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ViperFreak, any additional photos from various angles? You can post here or email me at mcoats(at)gigatechsoftware[dot}[com]

Also, anyubody willing to give a lowly gen I and Gen II owner a test drive of your SRT-10? To return the favor, I'll let you take my 782 RWHP/1050 RWTQ Gen I out for a spin, or the DLM Annihilator (883 RWHP.) Both are completely different -- the Gen I shoots out of the whole like crazy since it is all motor and the DLM Gen II rapes the G-force barrier once it hits 3,000 RPM's -- my BIKE KILLER, or so I call it. Message me.

-Manny in San Marcos (off the 78 and 15 fwy)

- i live about off sycamore and the 78, so let me know if you wanna do the swap

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silver is the only way to go on this car. It shows the lines off much better. Then you just have to add the graphics on the side and the windshield. You'l love the third generation, especially on 70 degree days with the top down.

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silver really is the best color but I might be prejudice

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

As someone once said,"if you want a color,get red or silver,if you want an attitude,get black".

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i just got silver tint on my srt. it looks insane.

vd..

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny, another viper? Your my hero!

ANdy

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Manny,

I have a RED 03 with 80 miles on it for sale!

PM me if interested,

Thanks,

2charmed

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny -

I can give you a ride. I live in Rancho Santa Fe and occasionally work in Sorrento Mesa. Send me an email or private message.

Frank