I'M SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a day what a day!!!!!!!!!!!! Man talk about pushing it to the edge. I don't promote street racing but I have to tell everyone this story. A few couples today went to the Hamptons.Got there and had a blast. Coming home we all said lets go at it.We had my friends M6 which I am very impressed and now my wife wants me to get her that, please shoot me and then we had this guy who had a Gallardo, sweet car and then my cousins old school 930 slant nose. I can say this that somewhere around exit 55 I was doing around 1^5mph!!! At that point my wife was already passing out from the speed .The car that actually stuck close to me was the 930 Porsche.Man what a day so here comes the kill story.Coming towards the cross Island Pkwy a RICE ROCKET IS ON MY ASS:rolleyes: . Well he starts doing stupid **** behind me:eater: . He pops a wheelie around 65 mph and passes me.I let him go.Something inside me said I had to show this guy up, it was to nice of a day to let this rice rocket show me up.We did it.I went at it with this fool.That ***** was history.Smoked pass him and the little ****** coulnd't catch up.Then I slowed down did the old beep horn on to the grand central and still smoked his *** ass. Man I AM PUMPED.the Viper is and always will be king of the street. :drive: :drive: :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte