im sorry but THIS just needs to be said!!!!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute and make a post I have been meaning to write for quite some time now.

When I first got here I was a punk 19 year old kid who really didnt know the right ways in life, I never handled anything the right way, I was a loose cannon, alot of you guys were a HUGE inspiration that has really changed me for the better, I never really had parents who cared about me (I mean SOMETIMES they did) I had a very hard upbringing, got my a$$ beat every day just BECAUSE and I guess that made me handle things usually with violence, which made a few of you not like me very much when I got here (and I understand that) but you all stuck by me, not only with the Vipers but life in general, I even had members pm me giving advice.

truely is an amazing buch of people here, I remember meeting Phil (plumcrazy) at Tators for a tech session, I told him how much I liked the NOS switch he had in his car (very unique and super cool) he says "I have one at home I'll send it to you whats your address" I remember trying not to make a huge deal over it but inside that ment a real lot to me, by the way Phil was always one to pm me with advice and tips ect.

sorry to go on and on and ramble but I wanted to let you all know everything you guys have done for me in EVERY respect means the world to me, you have treated me better then my own family, thank all of you so very much.

I love you guys, thanks for putting up with me in the early days

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute and make a post I have been meaning to write for quite some time now.

........and I guess that made me handle things usually with violence, which made a few of you not like me very much......

YIKES !! I'll remember that the next time you call me........(we survived each other?!?)

JonB~~~~:<~

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee sorry for making things confusing by mentioning Vendors in here.

speaking if good people, who were cool to me, where is yo Tony?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
while your on the thankyou trip- send us some free pizza coupons or what ever bs you got

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thought this was a joke at first but see it was genuine, takes a good guy to post somthing like that. But dont worry....SOON youll have a bunch of teenage kids and a decent lookin 40 year old wife who cant hold a candle to the 22 year olds you see all day calling you up just to remind you to take out the trash....

As you hang up the phone and pass your hallway mirror youll observe your receding hairline and how your stomahe seems to defy gravity and keep sticking farther out.....

THEN YOULL REMEMBER HOW 19 to 24 WERE YOUR BEST YEARS WHEN EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every day you are not covered by dirt is your best day. Nice post.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe we can get it on the front of the "god made vipers" T shirt lmaoo

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually you are George, if you look back on this fourm.

every bit helps, im not really ashamed of my past but im glad im past it (for the most part) gettin into MMA help alot as well, took me a long time but I earned my black belt in Bjj

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There really is a bunch of good guys/gals on here, glad some of them were there for you when you needed a Friend. Anyway, you can't be all that bad if you gave JonB a Hard Time (just kiddin' Jon).

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always said, "I'm glad there wasn't an internet in my youth or my stupidity would have been documented for an eternity too."

I remember you. Might be fun to dig up some of those old threads, fun for us anyway. LOL

Decent post. Sounds like you've grown into being a reasonable guy. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I remember correctly Chuck you and I got into it a bit when I was a kid LOL

the one thing I remember is I had a hard time taking the "ball breaking" where now its no big deal.

Funny thing Chuck I remember you called me an "internet ****" and at the time I got SOOOO heated over it but I later thought to myself, if it were actually true I would have had alot less troubles lol.

Mr. Tator was always one to throw subtle advice my way at the same time never judging me for my DUMB a$$ actions lol

this fourm had such an effect on me, I even worked to improve my grammer just so I didnt get my balls broken as much lol

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay now I have to go research those old threads for some entertainment. :rolaugh:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
''Internet ****!?'' Maybe he saw your email address.....or did that come right afterwards ?!?

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmaooooo no I had that email since I was like 14 (and still do) lol

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but the diffrence is NOW of days I can take it, and THAT is mostly thanks to you lol

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes he called me a noob, wowwwwww let the hazing begin!!!!!

you decided to come over here an tell everyone that Gary called me a noob???? is it even possible to nut swing ANY harder?

I just hope he took you out to diner first!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes he called me a noob, wowwwwww let the hazing begin!!!!!

you decided to come over here an tell everyone that Gary called me a noob???? is it even possible to nut swing ANY harder?

I just hope he took you out to diner first!

Was I talking to you? Are you Mike?

You talk about nut swinging yet your screen name is the word for testicles in Italian?

Why don't you go back over there and try and hold your own. Oh wait, you probably are holding you own at this very moment. Finook.