IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat, July 9, 2011..Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield, IN

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat, July 9, 2011...Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield, IN...

NEXT MEETING: Saturday, July 9, 2011...Noon EDT...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2011 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

SEE YOU THERE !!!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat, July 9, 2011..Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield

Anything planned for after lunch?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat, July 9, 2011..Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield

Nothing big as yet...some may go "across the loop" to the Suds. Some talked about stopping by Putnam Park to see friends from thge Mid Ohio Region of the PCA who are there Sat. & Sun.

As an aside...anyone with a CEL or TPMS light glowing on your Viper??

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking about coming up but 3 hour one way for lunch "better be a good lunch", Putnam Park would be on my way home.

I knew last month you went to cruise in somewhere.

Anyone from Evansville, or Terre Haute want to meet up?

No lights here?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

BEFORE our scheduled meeting at noon on Saturday July 9, 2011 at Lincoln Square, some Members are planning to gather at the weekly "Cars & Coffee" at 96th St and NORTH Meridian St. on Indy's Northside. There MAY be some unusual Vipers present...some of which have seldom (if ever) been seen by most of our Members.

Here is a map link to the location of "Cars & Coffee"...which takes place in the parking lot BETWEEN McAlister's Deli and The Paradise Cafe:

McAlister's Deli in Indianapolis, IN on 9450 N Meridian St 46260-1309 | Indiana Restaurant Locator

Since this event is located on the SOUTHWEST area of the intersection of North Meridian St. and 96th St., it's generally BEST to enter this lot going either SOUTH bound on Meridian and turning WEST into the lot...OR going WEST on 96th St., turning South behind the McDonalds. Please also note that this is only ONE BLOCK SOUTH of I-465 Exit 31 (North Meridian Street becomes U.S. 31 at I-465).

Following the "Cars & Coffee" gathering, Vipers will depart at 11:30 AM EDT, going straight NORTH on US 31 to our noontime lunch meeting at Lincoln Square in Westfield, IN.

Hope to see YOU there!!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What time is everybody meeting at "Cars & Coffee"?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

10:00 AM EDT

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Weather for tomorrow....sunny, high temp 88.

Those gathering at the Indy "Cars & Coffee" will arrive between 10-10:30 AM EDT...AND, depart for the meeting at Lincoln Square at 11:30 AM EDT

See you there!!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looking froward to I'll be heading up about 7:00 am. Planning on going *******.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Great day, great turnout...LOTS of Vipers!!! I just wanted to say "THANKS" to all for participating at our two locations today !!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had a great time 368 miles of perfect ******* weather, I never even turn on the Air. Great meeting up with you guys. I was the only Viper at Putnam Park, I stayed till they closed the course at 4:00 then headed home.
I put the photos I took on FAce book open to everyone at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2147757809278.125089.1106298277&l=938bad3358

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Thanks for making the trip, Jay!!! Glad you could meet some of the other Members. Great weather, but a little on the warm side. I alsoI'll relay the photo link to the Secretary.skipped the A/C after I got rolling...helps hear that V-10.

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for making the trip, Jay!!! Glad you could meet some of the other Members. Great weather, but a little on the warm side. I alsoI'll relay the photo link to the Secretary.skipped the A/C after I got rolling...helps hear that V-10.

I called Dan Sparks tonight, he is planning on going to the autocross with me Saturday, I'll try to get him to go to the next VCA meeting with me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456