IN/KY VCA Mtg...Noon EST, Sat., 1/9/10...Westfield, IN...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEXT MEETING: Saturday, January 9, 2010...Noon EST...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan more activities for the 2010 schedule.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks as though most of the new snowfall is over...and, the major roads are clear.

Tomorrow looks like a great day to meet at Lincoln Square Restaurant in Westfield and have a meeting!!

High temps for the Greater Indy area on Saturday are forecast to be in the teens.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I won't be able to make it since I am getting ready for the haul to Sebring on Monday. My suggestion is to do something at least once a year with the IL guys, a good group who are very active. Of course, if it were me making the plans, I would try to get the guys to do an HPDE at Putnam. We could make a BBQ out of it. If we had 20 guys/gals it would be a blast. Do it with the IL chapter and its sure to be a success! I think we might be able to tack in onto another club's (that I belong to...but would have to speak with them before committing) event and just have our own run group. That might be the only way we could ever get some of these guys back in the saddle...I think you know who I am talking about. Again, have fun and don't eat too much!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I won't be able to make it since I am getting ready for the haul to Sebring on Monday. My suggestion is to do something at least once a year with the IL guys, a good group who are very active. Of course, if it were me making the plans, I would try to get the guys to do an HPDE at Putnam. We could make a BBQ out of it. If we had 20 guys/gals it would be a blast. Do it with the IL chapter and its sure to be a success! I think we might be able to tack in onto another club's (that I belong to...but would have to speak with them before committing) event and just have our own run group. That might be the only way we could ever get some of these guys back in the saddle...I think you know who I am talking about. Again, have fun and don't eat too much!

that would be awsome, there are a lot of activities we could set up to entertain everyone whether they are driving or not! IL VCA did a 'ladies driving weekend' also that was very kewl and the guys got involved as well. I wish NARRA was returning to Putnam Park, we could plan it around the track weekend.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Jim and Leslie. THANKS for the suggestions!!!

As it happens, President Jim Robertson and I have been working will the Illinois President (Alex Ristanovic) on just such activities as you both mentioned.

The soon-to-be-published 2010 IN/KY schedule has an event planned for the first weekend in June...in combination with NARRA/Viper Days for a "track day" at GingerMan on Saturday, June 5th and then on to TireRack on Sunday, June 6th for a REAL autocross. Expect more details later.

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The news just broke ...

The Tire Rack venue is not available on June 6th

We are working to locate another venue

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member