IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST... Sat. Feb. 11, 2012 at Lincoln Square, Westfield, IN

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
[h=2]IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST... Sat. Feb. 11, 2012 at Lincoln Square, Westfield, IN[/h]
The next IN/KY VCA Meeting will take place at NOON EST, Saturday, February 11, 2012 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN.

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

PLEASE consider attending this meeting as we will continue the process of planning our Club's 2012 schedule of meetings, events, and activities.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

The Club will buy lunch for the 2012 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: The cooler temperatures mean MORE HP and LESS traction...so be VERY CAREFUL driving your Viper!!! Do not fall prey to the infamous "Snake Bite" spinout. Salt, sand, snow, and sleet are negative impactors on Vipers. :(

Have questions or need help? Call ME!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
ACTIVITY UPDATE from a fellow Member:

"Hey Steve, just a note to let you know: Lincoln Tech will have a booth at World of Wheels Indy next weekend (Friday, Feb. 10 through Sunday Feb. 12, 2012). My Viper racecar and the "orange creation"... along with John's "Don Johnson" Custom Challenger will be displayed."

GREAT IDEA for folks who wish to have more to do after our Saturday meeting !!!

Info links:

http://www.tradeshowz.net/trade-event-detail/world-of-wheels-indianapolis.html

http://www.eventcrazy.com/Indianapolis-IN/events/details/5364-World-of-Wheels

http://www.nuvo.net/indianapolis/world-of-wheels/Event?oid=2404650

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Our next IN/KY VCA Meeting will take place at NOON EST, Saturday, February 11, 2012 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN.

As previously noted, at this meeting we will continue the process of planning our Club's 2012 schedule of meetings, events, and activities...INCLUDING an UPDATE on our plans for Opening Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 12, 2012 !!!!

NOTE: The weather forecast for Saturday's meeting: Partly cloudy skies with morning low temperature of 16 degrees F and an afternoon high temperature of 25 degrees F.

Have questions or need help? Call ME!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NOTE: Forecast for Indy area today now includes 1-2 inches of slush-snow mix, windy, and colder temps. Expect salt and/or sand on local streets and roads, May have a few snow flurries tomorrow along with the cold temps.

SUGGESTION for tomorrow: Leave your Vipers at home...use your daily driver.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be driving mine, just put on the studded snow tires last weekend ;)

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just lower the front and use your air dam, Sue and I are planning one attending but not in the Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950