tom

SO GUYS DO I GET A BIG WELCOME BACK :D

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I ask what it was that brought you back to a GenII? BTW, WELCOME BACK!! :headbang: :2tu: :eek: :smirk: :D :shocked:

I JUST ALWAYS LOVED MY FIRST VIPER :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: SINCE I FOUND THIS THE SMILE HAS NOT LEFT MY FACE :) :2tu:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According yo your signature, you get a Viper each year and then sell it. Why the indecision? I'm just trying to figure out your train of thought.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According yo your signature, you get a Viper each year and then sell it. Why the indecision? I'm just trying to figure out your train of thought.

What made you think this took him three years? He had them all THIS year. As of May he had the red, then the silver and now this one. We have named him the "Viper Recycler". He is my new hero, I want to be just like him when I grow up. :headbang:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom, the transporter called me, he will be bringing it by my house tonight. We are supposed to go out in it, drink some beers and have some fun. I will be careful to keep the odometer under 1000 for ya!

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom, the transporter called me, he will be bringing it by my house tonight. We are supposed to go out in it, drink some beers and have some fun. I will be careful to keep the odometer under 1000 for ya!

hey what are friends for :headbang: :headbang: :D

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What made you think this took him three years? He had them all THIS year. As of May he had the red, then the silver and now this one. We have named him the "Viper Recycler". He is my new hero, I want to be just like him when I grow up. :headbang:
That's even more confusing. I don't understand it. Do you make or lose money off it. WANTED, pulllease explain.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's even more confusing. I don't understand it. Do you make or lose money off it. WANTED, pulllease explain.

let me put it this way - i did not plan on owning 4 vipers went i bought my
first however things have a way of just happening. will i tell all what i paid
and what i sold for - NO I WONT! i see no benefit in it. one thing i will say
is i know HOW TO BUY and each guy who has purchased one of my cars knows it was
well taken care of leaving them very happy.

hope that answers your question - by the way might you be in the market for
a 2002 rt low mile :D

tom

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

If you sell the Viper before you drive it, i will personally host a car show on your front lawn for the Honda Civic club so your wife can kick the living Sh*t outta you :)

LMFAO, not selling this one anytime soon :D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

let me put it this way - i did not plan on owning 4 vipers went i bought my
first however things have a way of just happening. will i tell all what i paid
and what i sold for - NO I WONT! i see no benefit in it. one thing i will say
is i know HOW TO BUY and each guy who has purchased one of my cars knows it was
well taken care of leaving them very happy.

hope that answers your question - by the way might you be in the market for
a 2002 rt low mile :D

tom

Now THAT was funny! And I talked to you at 1pm Tom, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?
:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960