Inane license plate frame question…

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m looking for a simple black license plate frame for my 95 RT. I know MGW is selling a VERY nice frame that would fill the bill - and I may end up getting one of theirs – but just the same, I would rather have a simple plain frame. Any suggestions?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May want to try a local auto parts store (Auto Zone, Advance, etc.). There's also a company that often advertises in Car & Driver that sells plain plastic or metal (I think they're metal) in different colors. Grab an issue and just look through to find the company, I'm pretty sure it's mats.com for the website.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
mgw pieces kick ass period.others on ebay are tin foil garbage. why treat your car like a red-headed step child. spring the bucks now and reap the compliments the rest of the days you own that rt

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m looking for a simple black license plate frame for my 95 RT. I know MGW is selling a VERY nice frame that would fill the bill - and I may end up getting one of theirs – but just the same, I would rather have a simple plain frame. Any suggestions?

we actually make quite a few different versions of our frames for different prices. you can get a simple black frame with just a viper petey or fangs logo on top like this if you like...

You must be registered for see images

we have several options for colors, and types of emblems to go in the top. call me if you have any questions or want more info

regards
george

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang