Ind/Ky VCA Business Meetings Time and Location CHANGE...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We just received word that Grindstone Charley's, Noblesville, IN is CLOSED. Therefore, the regular monthly business meetings will take place at the Park Street Pub, Westfield, IN...and the time will be 12:30 PM EST. Most of you will recognize this location as the site of our meetings for many years (formerly called Fast Freddy's Sports Bar).

Park Street Pub is located on US 31 just 1 block SOUTH of the intersection of US 31 and Ind 32 in Westfield, IN (the Pub is on the EAST side of US 31). Since the Pub does not open until NOON on Saturdays, we will plan on meeting at 12:30 PM as noted. The parking lot is large and has been secure in the past.

The next meetings will be March 12...followed by April 9, May 14, and June 11, 2005.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chances that FUTURE meetings can be a little more "south"? Maybe a halfway meeting point from Louisville and IN?? I check mapquest and it's a 144 miles one way to the location you guys are meeting at...kind of a long way for a lunch meet...anything going on after that?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Adam. Am aware of the distances...noting that we have held our last 2 meetings "on the Ohio River".

We also moved the Holiday Party 60 miles further SOUTH this past December.

Still, it is tough to "serve all"...but, we keep trying as we have for the past several years(several meetings/events held in Frankfort, Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, and Evansville area to mention a few).

Hope to see you.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hey Steve...I wasn't complaning..just ********! LOL!

I am going to try to make it up, but I am having issues with my fuel pump cutting out on me. I am going to order a new one today..is there anything going on afterwards...it might also rain sarurday and if it is..I'm out.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Didn't take it that way , Adam...our idea is to keep trying various formats that HOPEFULLY will include ALL in at least some of the events !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Herman will be at the meeting Saturday, March 12 with a very wide assortment of Ind/Ky VCA logoed wearable items...including shirts, polo shirts, jackets, and the two toned leather jackets...bring your $$$ or check books !!!

REMEMBER: This meeting is at the Park Street Pub in Westfield, IN.

See you there !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great, Ron....we have a TON of business...and many events to discuss!

ALL are encouraged to come...and, if we get a light dusting of snow (as is predicted) feel free to drive your SUV's or dogsleds.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry, ab !!

GREAT MEETING guys and gals !!! I think that some excellent ideas were presented from the floor!!

To All...THANKS for coming...great turnout(especially with the weather forecast)...and a SPECIAL THANKS to our 3 members who drove from Kentucky, and 2 members from the Ind-Mich line, and one from Ohio !!!!

In my opinion, it's NICE to be back at our old location...The Post St. Pub...to whom we owe a "thanks" for the meeting room and FINE hospitality/service from Ms. "S" !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joebrett