Ind/Ky VCA gathering at Cruz-in Sat. Aug 25...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The 13th Annual Cruz-in will be held at the Kokomo Transmission Plant ( on US 31 in Kokomo, Ind.) this COMING Sunday ( August 25th) from Noon to 4:00 PM EST. This is an ALL-AMERICAN show. There will be all types of American made cars and motorcycles. There will be free admission, free cotton candy, and free ice cream. This is a GREAT event sponsored by D-C and the UAW. Plan to come and see the new Viper SRT-10 !!!

This event will take place rain or shine...bring your Viper and/or other favorite example of "American Iron".

See YOU there.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<FONT size="5">...and MORE;</FONT s> "New Concept Vehicles from Detroit on display will be Jeep Liberty Renegade, Dodge Hemi-C convertible & Viper GTSR?

A Dodge Minivan & Dodge Ram Truck designed to honor the victims of Sept. 11. The vehicles are signed by assembly workers of the St. Louis north & south plants.

The 2000 565 cubic inch supercharged Hemi Dodge Raminator Monster Truck & Bill Elliott's # 9 NASCAR Dodge Intrepid R/T

A 2003 500 HP VIPER will also be on hand.

Dash Plaques & Goody Bags to the FIRST 500 show entrants. This a FREE show (No Judging) Door Prizes to all registered show participants.

"This car show will TOP ALL car shows"

Something for EVERYONE."

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<FONT size="5">2003 SRT-10 Sighted in Kokomo, Ind. at the Transmission Plant...</FONT s>being readied for the show tomorrow!!! This is a great chance to see this baby up close!!! Weather should be fine...should be a large turnout.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<FONT size="5">THANK YOU,</FONT s>Dodge, D-C, Kokomo Transmission Plant Staff, UAW, and ALL those folks that brought the fine cars, trucks, and cycles. This was a WONDERFUL show !! There were 31 Vipers at the show...and lots of Prowlers, PT Cruisers, and assorted Mopars. The D-C special vehicles were awesome. Can't wait to return next year !!!!

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very enjoyable indeed. It was a warm up for me and what I can expect to see at VOI(on a smaller scale of course). I never saw that many Vipers (besides putman park racing)in one place. Very nice. I'm glad I went.
cool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte