Ind/Ky VCA join with Prowler Club at Churchill Downs Car Show Sat. May 18, 2002...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Ind/Ky Region of the VCA will join with Prowler Club for a show of Mopar strength at the HUGE Churchill Downs Car Show taking place in Louisville, KY this Saturday, May 18, 2002. Our Prowler Friends have arranged a full 3 days of activities, and the Saturday car show should be spectacular. If you live nearby, try to visit the show Saturday...ALL types of cars will be there...PLUS, our GREAT MOPAR FRIENDS !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Weather for Saturday's Car Show sounds SUNNY !! I hear that 45 Prowlers and 6 Vipers are officially signed up...should be a GREAT time !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A SPECIAL THANKS is owed to Marty and Rebecca Usher of the Prowler Club for arranging such a GREAT 3 day event this past weekend in Louisville, KY....AND for including the Viper Club. By last my count on Saturday, there were 43 Prowlers (from 15 states !!!) and 6 Vipers making up the Mopar contribution to the Churchill Downs Show. As I only could attend on Saturday, I'll leave details to others...except to say that race course was beautiful, plenty of interesting cars (MANY Corvettes and Jaguars), and WONDERFUL car folks. THANKS also to Paul and Glenn for your part in this event!!!

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, thanks to Marty and Rebecca for organizing this great gathering. Marty won the award for the best club at the show. Here is a picture of Marty and Rebecca with the Trophy:

You must be registered for see images

Here is a link to some good pictures of the Vipers and Prowlers at Churchill Downs and the Maker's Mark distillery: http://www.prowleronline.com/cgi-bin/postdisplay.cgi?forum=Forum1&topic=006110

I will post more of my personal pictures soon.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS to Marty, Rebecca, and All of the Prowler Club...and THANKS, again for your hospitality!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire