Ind/Ky VCA Meeting Sat. May 14, 2005 at 12:30 PM (EST)...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The regular monthly business meeting will be held Saturday May 14, 2005 at the Park Street Pub, Westfield, IN. The Park Street Pub is located on US 31 just 1 block SOUTH of the intersection of US 31 and Ind 32 in Westfield (the Pub is on the EAST side of US 31). Westfield is about 8-10 miles NORTH of the top (as in northern most point) of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy.

This meeting will start at 12:30 EST (12:30 PM "Indy-Chi time" which is 1:30 PM "Cinci-Lou time")...a light buffet will be served to members.

REMEMBER that this is the first day of "Quals" for the Indy 500...suggest that you allow a little EXTRA time if using the WEST side of the I-465 loop.

Of course, one could easily go see the "Quals" AFTER the meeting as they run til 6:00PM EST.

See YOU there !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
After this meeting, some may wish to take a 10 mile "field trip" to Champion Dodge (WEST 96th St...at I-465 exit 27)to see the new COPPERHEAD that arrived yesterday.

SSSSSWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT !

And, those planning to go to the IMS to watch the afternoon qualifications COULD leave their Vipers at Champion, and ride to the Speedway with someone driving a more mundane car, then return to Champion to retrieve the Viper.

THANKS, Champion !!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
No rain at the moment...here's the forecast from aol:

"Saturday: Showers and thundershowers during the morning followed by a few lingering showers this afternoon. High around 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday night: Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 45F"

Local TV stations say that most of the rain should be gone by noon today.