Ind/Ky VCA mtg. at Viper Days Sat Sept 8, 2001

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that VIPER DAYS will be held at Putnam Park this weekend (Fri through Sun). As I understand it, this is ANOTHER sold out event !!! Congtats to Skip, Courtney, and Staff.

The regular monthly business meeting for the Ind/Ky VCA Region will take place at NOON on Saturday (Sept. 8)...meet at base of the tower for directions. HOPEFULLY, this will be a SHORT meeting...as there will be MANY Vipers to see...AND the fact that MORE local members are participating this year.

This is a GREAT opportunity to see/meet with/and ask questions of real Viper experts...tech's, suppliers, and drivers alike.

If I can help you with travel plans/needs...let me know...have a direct "HOTLINE" to parts places/suppliers on Gasoline Alley.

Hope to see YOU there,

Steve Fess Sec. Ind/Ky VCA 317-431-1375

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Spent past 2 days at Putnam Park...the VIPER DAYS event there is the BIGGEST/BEST that I have seen!!! There are some truly HOT Vipers, GREAT drivers, plenty of support folks (got a Viper question ???...ask AVAILABLE experts!!!), and a wonderfully FRIENDLY atmosphere. Congrats to Skip and Staff for the great job they are doing!!

AND, there's still SUNDAY. If you live within a couple of hundred miles of Greencastle, IN...COME ON OUT and visit...you WON'T be disappointed.

Steve Fess Sec. Ind/Ky VCA P.S....I believe that we had over 20% of our 102 members there today for the business meeting and or track events !!!
bounce.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi