Indiana owners please help

Derek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please check out a 96 GTS for me in Valparaiso, IN. Thanks in Advance. If everything checks out, I'll be leaving here on Saturday or Sunday to pick up the car. Oh My God , I can't believe I am getting a Viper LOL, I'll be video taping the specail moment when I pick up the car. :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Derek, as you have not listed an e-mail address, please send your phone number to my e-mail address and I can put you in touch with some of our Northern Indiana guys...many of whom only visit this site rarely.

Good hunting !!!

OP
OP
D

Derek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks steve, I'll be calling you in a little bit.

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Steve-Indy guy is alright! He is always willing to help out, be it a friend or stranger. He has helped me out a couple times. Guys like Steve-Indy are what makes organizations like the Viper Club worth while. :2tu:

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can someone please check out a 96 GTS for me in Valparaiso, IN. Thanks in Advance. If everything checks out, I'll be leaving here on Saturday or Sunday to pick up the car. Oh My God , I can't believe I am getting a Viper LOL, I'll be video taping the specail moment when I pick up the car. :2tu:

Send me a PM, I would be glad to take a look at it for you.
Casey has his 98 GTS for sale in Valparaso. It might be worth your time to check out this Twin Turbo beauty also. :2tu:

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Steve-Indy guy is alright! He is always willing to help out, be it a friend or stranger. He has helped me out a couple times. Guys like Steve-Indy are what makes organizations like the Viper Club worth while. :2tu:

Could not agree more with you here! When i bought my snake 2 years ago Steve was unbelievably helpful! Thanks Steve! :nana:

OP
OP
D

Derek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Royv10. I am getting a lot of red flags on this car. I am not sure what stories the seller is hiding. 1)the title he faxed it's all blurry, can't even see any names on it, vin # etc(he explained that title don't fax well, but, I don't really buy it. 2)he is the third owner of this car since 2000, but, he never change the title into his name. 3)I found out today, he owns a used auto part store/repairable/salvage yard type of business. I don't know what to think.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian B., Brian E., and Roy...we will know much more on Friday as a member plans to look at the car.

Hi, Dan and *****...Happy Holidays !!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Derek today. Brian Burns is on the JOB, with this one.
I know the owner and have seen the car a few times. I have a few concerns, but Mr. Burns will check into them!

Brian, Roy and the gang! What's going on in all that snow over there? :D

OH, and my car is still for sale. A few offers have been had, but they have accepted. I'll take more offers! :p