Info on the newest raffle

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all who read this since i can't seem to get any info i figured i would post and see what i can find out.First off i need prices on the tickets and a number to get them at.Secondy can i buy them even if i am waitting on my VCA membership numbers for my wife and I .And third off can someone show me the car i can't seem to get access to the site to get the low down on the beast.

Thanks all

V

Venomiss

Once again, the Viper Club of America is offering to its members only, A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY to win a unique “ONE OF A KIND 2008 VIPER” and support the VCA at the same time! As you know, the proceeds from these raffles go a long way toward supporting the national projects of the VCA, and your help is essential in our efforts to maintain and grow the club throughout the country as well as around the world.

For our latest raffle, you can win the VERY FIRST 2008 600 HP Dodge Viper SRT10 built for sale to the public. We don’t have to tell you how special and valuable a prize like this can be. There will only be 2,008 tickets available and having sold out the last raffle, we hope to avoid any member getting disappointed again.

The Viper will come in the new Venom Red color and will be adorned with special Champagne (light gold) colored stripes. These stripes are not available on any other production Viper, so this car will be truly one of a kind. In addition, this raffle car will sport the new optional Razor wheels, special VCA badging, and a very special new Mopar race suspension system.

Please fill out the raffle ticket order form linked here and send it in as soon as possible. You'll not only be helping the Viper Club of America; you'll be in the running for the grand prize — the first production 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10

V

Venomiss

I will mention this to Chris to see if you are on the list yet and if you qualify to enter as a VCA member. If you are he can also help you get your VCA status on the web site with access to all the members sites. Gets you that cool avatar too!
JRT's direct number is 1-800-998-1110 if you can't wait and need it in the future.
There are no pictures of the raffle car-hope this helps answer your questions.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
perfect thanks for all the great info.I tried to get ahold of the person in BC that i sent my VCA memebership to but he is away on vacation so hopefully i hear from him this comming week ,Thanks again for all the info and hopefully if anyone else is out there that doesn't have full access yet this will also help them.

V

Venomiss

As of right now they don't have you listed yet with JRT. Make sure and talk with your president when he gets back from vacation about wanting to buy tickets and have him fax in your stuff(that's the fastest way to get you going). If they can get your paperwork in the next two weeks you should be eligible to buy raffle tickets for the beautiful 2008 coming up.:)

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot i hope he gets back in time if not i will be seeing him at the BC Revelstokes event in sept.

4chenry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my VCA number today. YEAH!! The raffle ticket request goes in the mail tonight. This is going to look so good next to my RT!

Christine

V

Venomiss

Got my VCA number today. YEAH!! The raffle ticket request goes in the mail tonight. This is going to look so good next to my RT!

Christine
Now that you have your number-PM Lee00blacksilvergts or Y2K5SRT and tell them you want to upgrade your status on the website. Then you can add an avatar picture too!
(There is a thread that will talk you through it)

4chenry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Vmiss. This site is about the same as the Prowler site we are on, so we are familiar with most of it. Learning so much about this car. Thanks for all the help to a newbie.

Do they ever post how close they are to selling all the raffle tickets?

Christine

V

Venomiss

Yes, look for updates on the raffle thread and good luck!
Welcome!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302