Innovative Automatic Garage Door Opener

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WOW, very impressive. I have a simular one,but it's very, very, slow & is unreliable. I don't think I could afford a "Newer" model. :rolleyes:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in favor of the manufacturing process of those door openers, but the care and maintenance post production is too costly.

OP
OP
S

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in favor of the manufacturing process of those door openers, but the care and maintenance post production is too costly.

I couldn’t agree more; these openers depreciate quickly. It's in the buyer's best interest to periodically trade in the door openers for newer, more reliable models. If relied upon for too long, the circuits become encrusted with cellulose, the batteries start to become more expensive to recharge, and sometimes the programming can become infected with the dreaded, “Shoe Shopping Virus”. :crazy2: There is no cure for the virus and it can become grossly expensive to mitigate.

WARNING! Possession of two openers must be carried out with extreme caution! Operation of two or more openers within overlapping data transfer radii can cause conflicting carrier signals resulting in damage to the garage door, owner, and a myriad of other worldly possessions…some entirely unrelated to the garage door. :nono:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more; these openers depreciate quickly. It's in the buyer's best interest to periodically trade in the door openers for newer, more reliable models. If relied upon for too long, the circuits become encrusted with cellulose, the batteries start to become more expensive to recharge, and sometimes the programming can become infected with the dreaded, “Shoe Shopping Virus”. :crazy2: There is no cure for the virus and it can become grossly expensive to mitigate.

WARNING! Possession of two openers must be carried out with extreme caution! Operation of two or more openers within overlapping data transfer radii can cause conflicting carrier signals resulting in damage to the garage door, owner, and a myriad of other worldly possessions…some entirely unrelated to the garage door. :nono:

I think you could may be able to get the government to use your language as shown above to affix to each one of the openers as a warning label... :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala