INSIDER EDITION Documentary on Tator's Dodge

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where this really ***** is...how do you show love to Chuck and to Chrysler at the same time.

Why should they be treated as two different entities when they should be one in the same. I see Tator's and it represents outstanding customer service, quality and customer satisfaction. For ANY type of business, nailing and perfecting these three critical success factors is key. There's a reason Chuck's place looks like a staple...as it should be the staple for Chrysler's future. The disconnect between Chrysler and its dealers is mind-boggling. FIAT, given it's heritage, would love a place like Tator's. Rather than revoke the Dodge franchise from Tator, they should be showcasing it to FIAT and finding ways to replicate and scale the things that have made Tator a staple in the Chrysler history for so many years. But that would be too logical it seems.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great video, Thanks for sharing Baz.

I hope EVERYONE sees this, it needs to be seen by some "big shots" that have the power to save Tators.

im sure they could have found THOUSONDS more customers to be on that show to support Tators, but hey its only a half hour show, with all the people willing to stand behind Chuck (and for good reason) they would have had to make it a mini series lol

hang in there Chuck, were all here for ya.

good luck LONG LIVE TATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER 100 YEARS

trick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went and saw chuck this last weekend and i am currently looking for a viper... i have never spent a dime and or spoken with the man in the past, and he did nothing but bend over backward trying to lead me in the right direction. i grew up without a father and was more or less raised (Male figure) by my grandfather whom was a WW2 vet and a old time guy. i think it is disgusting that this country has come to this, that we have the president of our country appointing CEO's to companies and controlling our private sector and shutting down 100 year old businesses because it is "patriotic." I guess i am just old fashion, i go where i am treated the best not where it is the most covienant... i pass 3 Chrysler dealers just to get to chucks shop, that has to stand for something.

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck,
Very good interview. I'll be forwarding this to Sweden ( I sent 2 Vipers there ) and to all of My New Mexico friends too!!! Maybe we can get a world wide movement!!!
Don't Give Up!!
Jan NM Viperclub

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should they be treated as two different entities when they should be one in the same. I see Tator's and it represents outstanding customer service, quality and customer satisfaction. For ANY type of business, nailing and perfecting these three critical success factors is key. There's a reason Chuck's place looks like a staple...as it should be the staple for Chrysler's future. The disconnect between Chrysler and its dealers is mind-boggling. FIAT, given it's heritage, would love a place like Tator's. Rather than revoke the Dodge franchise from Tator, they should be showcasing it to FIAT and finding ways to replicate and scale the things that have made Tator a staple in the Chrysler history for so many years. But that would be too logical it seems.

ummm... hate to nitpick considering the topic, but...

stable:
You must be registered for see images

staple: [media]http://www.acmestaple.com/products/images/staples_tall.jpg[/media]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great interview...agreed with Chuck not wanting to correct the congressman with the amount of employees he has~! Chuck is just that way. One can see in this segment Chuck trying to keep his composure, it had to be difficult. TODAY is the day FOR CHUCK...all our GOOD THOUGHTS go out to you, Chuck. Of ALL people, YOU deserve to carry on~! ~mike & juli~

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not an actual VCA member so I don't have access to the section, but im REALLY worried about Chuck, can I ask a favor of ANY VCA member, PLEASE, when the results of today come out can someone either post it here or pm me PLEASE, im gonna be on pins and needles all day.

GOOD LUCK CHUCK!!!!!!!!!

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hacked the code and uploaded it to youtube spread it around boys

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrcHloG_1fM[/media]

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hacked the code and uploaded it to youtube spread it around boys

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrcHloG_1fM[/media]
The video has been removed, it says it's too long and only 10 minutes are allowed.:dunno:

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tators lives............

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone, :thankyou: VERY much! "I am humbled by your support"

This whole situation still makes no sense to me at all? But taking advantage of a disadvantage is the BEST revenge! :slap:

Now just gotta get rid of the 'DODGE' and change to 'EMPORIUM'

Thanks Juli but I think that's a little too heady. :hippy: :D

This week was the "Yes, we're still open!" banner went up to slow down the condolence calls. Next week, the wooden letters [which I make] that say Tator's Garage are going up and Chrysler's sign people called and they are coming next week for the panels on the "Dodge" sign up by the road! My new Tator's Garage panels will be going up the following week. The best part is the name Tator's Garage predates 1914! My Grandfather started repairing automobiles in South Salem before the Dodge Brothers started! I have asked the Town Historian to conferm the original date but as of right now Tator's Garage was started in 1908. :birthday:

Updates as they happen.......

Cheers

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great news! Chuck- great to see you still are fighting and using this to your advantage.YOUR NAME (TATOR) is a major improvement on your store name/sign!

I must ask- what else changes??? are you still going to have access to parts etc..?

Kevin.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one am done with Dodge for the sole reason of how they treated this situation. I know I am only one family, a few cars over a lifetime but what happened here just ain't right. I could care less if the Viper does the ring in 10 seconds. There are plenty of companies to choose from.

Sandy G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have still not understude how closing this dealership saves Chrysler money. If we the people own the company and we create unemployment, how is this good biz? Where is the savings coming from? :dunno: