inspection sticker

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an 06 coupe, which I have been driving with the inspection sticker in the console compartment. In nj, stickers are required, but if I put it in the traditional spot,(left lower corner) it blocks my vision a little. This was ok on my 97 gts as the windshield wrapped around but not on the 06. Anyone else cross this bridge? Any ideas or pix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rich.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would keep the sticker in the console and if I got pulled over, show it to the cop and explain how

1) it would block your vision
2) you're driving a Viper and dont wanna put stickers all over it

I bought my car from NC, and 1 of the 1st things I did was remove the inspection sticker. Luckily, we dont have inspections down here. They've been talking about doing it for the last 50 years, but as usual, its been a lot of talk and no action

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny, mee to. For almost one year now, I have had an inspection sticker, county sticker, and front tag, under my passenger mat (3 potential tickets there).

Have never been pulled over, I am pretty lucky actually. I'll NEVER put the front tag on, but we do have folks here in VA that put the stickers in the right lower corner, which is what I plan to do when I find a shop willing to put the inspection sticker there. In VA the two stickers are placed bottom center of the windshield.

K

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In NH, we place them behind the mirror. Perhaps you could get a letter of allowance from the state due to obstructed view and possible driving hazard.

VipeRicK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also live in New Jersey, but I have put the inspection sticker on and it really has not bothered me at all, you really won't realize its there after a while. I put it all the way to the left as far as possible and it looks pretty good. I put it on so I won't give the cops a reason to pull me over and see I also have no front plate which I will never put on. I have been pulled over, but they just tell me I should really have it on and after I show them I have it in the trunk and they just let me go, same thing with my vette.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21