Interesting paint scheme on this RT/10

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they just had to do something to the car and didnt care what it was. I like custom paint jobs, but it never looks good when someone just slaps random graphics and boomerangs on stock paint.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder who the wrestler was that it belonged to :D

You must be registered for see images

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never could figure how or why these small, I'll call them "hole in the wall" independant dealers get Vipers. Or why Vipers make it to an auction.

shelbynut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's one way...mine was traded in to an RV dealership for an RV! The RV dealership had no idea what to do with it, sent it to a sister company that was a Ford dealership, they couldn't sell it (they were trying to sell new Mustangs) so they through it on e-bay...ended up in my garage for a steal!

Jay

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each his own....personally i think that Viper is tasteless, but that's what makes each person an individual right? I think we have all seen much worse paint schemes on a Viper...

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each his own....personally i think that Viper is tasteless, but that's what makes each person an individual right? I think we have all seen much worse paint schemes on a Viper...

:eek:
You must be registered for see images attach

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The paint scheme is not all that bad or dramatic. The wheels try to mimic the original show car. Compared to the "other" wrestler's car this is mild.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car does look like it was meticulously cared for.

It has a good picture of a four ribbed intake!:

You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi