Interesting Restaurant Experience

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was just too funny to not post.

So a bunch of my friends and I decided to go out for dinner at Bennigans last night. While at Bennigans we ordered our drinks and everything was great until they got to my girlfriend and the waitress tipped the tray. As she tried to catch it the drinks fell all over Dana. So we just thought okay, bad luck, we will continue our dinner experience. :rolleyes: So the waitress brings over the replacement drinks and once again as she is delivering them, they again fell all over Dana. Now by the second time the whole restaurant was laughing and the waitress could not even speak to us because she started crying. Looking back at it, it was pretty funny, but I guess not for Dana. What did we learn from this? Only order two drinks at a time and do not take Dana to any restaurants! :2tu:

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha... I can picture that poor girl crying after doing it for the second time!!! im soo cruel....

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dana should had the dinner for free... or discounted... or even the drinks for free... Did the waitress know that you were driving a viper? just kidding. :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure there was not a wet t-shirt contest in the making? You gotta work with these events, people! It's like a sign from above...

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Are you sure you aren't leaving any pertinent info out? When I was in the military, I took a girl out one night to a restaurant where another girl, that I had went "out with" a few weeks ago, was working. Luckily she did not wait on us, but her stares were feeling like daggers. I'm sure she would've dumped the drinks and the dinner on us. :D

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Are you sure you aren't leaving any pertinent info out? When I was in the military, I took a girl out one night to a restaurant where another girl, that I had went "out with" a few weeks ago, was working. Luckily she did not wait on us, but her stares were feeling like daggers. I'm sure she would've dumped the drinks and the dinner on us. :D

LOL! Nope, just a nervous first day it seemed. I could only imagine what happened after we left.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dana should had the dinner for free... or discounted... or even the drinks for free... Did the waitress know that you were driving a viper? just kidding. :2tu:

Yea, they felt bad a comped her dinner and her sisters dinner since it hit her too. All and all, it was still pretty funny to see.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most women would have been p!ssied right off!
This Dana must be one cool chic to have not gone off on the waitress!