International Viper Registry info

VIPER BIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great source of information dealing with the build information of these Marvelous machines. I was noticing this morning that more information has been included for the "exterior and interior color production information" that breaks down the number of different color combos for the interior & exterior of each year. However, this only starts for '00 models. Does anyone know if this information can be obtained somehow for other years as well (particularly '95s...but, it would also be nice to know other years as well though)? This might already be in the works for the registry, but just thought I would ask....

Thanks in advance!!
Derek
:usa:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great source of information dealing with the build information of these Marvelous machines. I was noticing this morning that more information has been included for the "exterior and interior color production information" that breaks down the number of different color combos for the interior & exterior of each year. However, this only starts for '00 models. Does anyone know if this information can be obtained somehow for other years as well (particularly '95s...but, it would also be nice to know other years as well though)? This might already be in the works for the registry, but just thought I would ask....

Thanks in advance!!
Derek

It took us eight years bsefore we started getting info the way people like to see it :) Before that, it was given to us as you see it....not completely broke down, just by exterior colors... but not model/interior (only totals for each). Luckily from 92-96 interiors and models where easy to figure out, so we are only working to "backfill" '97-'99 info. We have all the VIN and feature information, but it is sort of like filling in all the blanks and takes a lot of time. Maurice Liang is crunching through the '99 info for us, so hopefully we'll have it soon.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ViperJay!!

Looking forward to seeing an estimated number of '95s that were produced with tan interior...

Thanks again!
Derek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala