Intrax springs for 93

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As these appear to be the only springs still available to lower a 93, anyone know somewhere that actually has them in stock?

Nick

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to be able to find them on Ebay. Now I only see one set on Ebay and they are for a Gen II. May want to ask them if they have part # 28.1.020 for a Gen I. I have had the Intrax on my Gen I for 2 years now and love the ride and look 100%. I bought mine from drivewire.com for $239 shipped but just searched their inventory and it does not seem they have them anymore.

Ask this guy if he has them for a gen I, may work.

eBay Motors: INTRAX LOWERING SPRINGS 96-02 DODGE VIPER GTS & RT10 (item 200184823124 end time Apr-09-09 10:40:13 PDT)

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah,sent that guy an email this morning, hoping he may have some or find out an eta on them (they had been on back order just before Christmas...which in Gen 1 Viper language usually means they have stopped making them period).

cheers
Nick

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, if you are handy, you can turn these:

94_shock_set.jpg

into these:

186assembled.jpg

and then use any racing spring you want, plus adjust the ride height to whatever you want.

186IM000249a.jpg

PM me if you want to see what's involved - basically a mediocre lathe and a little time, buy the threaded sleeve and spring cap from any race shop, and choose springs. I have a spare shock that leaked if you want to practice, plus I think I have parts I practiced on.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I asked Jon B about the Eibachs, he said Parts Rack bought the last 60 or sets off of Eibach a long time ago and have since sold out. He did say for about $350-ish that he can make you a custom set. If I recall, that's what the Eibachs run. It wouldn't hurt to give him a ring.