Introducing a pretty cool new product (rings)

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am starting my own biz and my 1st products are now availiable to buy. Over the course of 18 months of paper work the final outcome was some Dodge Viper rings that are offficialy licensed merchandise by DC. They are limited edition, Sterling Silver, They are by far some of the highest quality rings I have ever seen (not because they are mine either...there just awesome quality)They come in any size you need, Anything about a size 12 there will be a small upcharge (about $20) You can see my website at www.infocusdesigns.net You can buy them for $160 a piece, or you can get two for $280 (two different styles, sneaky pete and fangs) If you would like to purchase the two for $280 use the contact page and use the payment address. I'll try to figure out how to post pics...but in the meantime my website and my profile will have a pics.

Thanks
Ben

P.S I am looking for dealers, If anybody is intrested e-mail me at [email protected]

P.S 2, Feel free to leave comments as i am curious to what everybody else thinks

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea! Web site looks great as well.

How about some more pictures for us? That would make it real easy to show us what we are Buying.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the compliments, As far as Gold..I have placed a call in to see how much that would be. And I should know within a day or two. I am in the process of getting much better pictures of the rings. I wasn't to terribly happy with the ones I have. I should have them within a few days. But I'll put as many as I can up in my profile where you guys can see. I am actually not going to stop with just Viper rings. I am hoping to sign another contract with DC where I can make a whole line of quality products and keep "Viper Taxes" to a minimum. I can also have the rings engraved with anything anybody requests at a small fee.

Thanks for all your interest and comments,
Ben

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
4429IMG_0336-med.jpg

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
For those that would be intrested. I got pricing on some gold rings. You would have a choice between 10k and 14k white gold, or just gold. The pricing is, for a 10k Ring $550 and for a 14k Ring it would be $650. If anybody is intrested in this drop me an e-mail. I could also do a group buy if I can get a order of 20 or more rings. These will come serial numbered, They come in a stainless steel box as well. I'll try to post pics of the entire package as soon as possible. Cheers

Ben

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ring looks really nice. I am thinking about the "Sneaky Pete" in gold. Waiting to see the price on the group buy. By the way, to find out ring size go to the following site. Good luck with your new business!

web page

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey,

For a group buy...I could do a 10k for $525, Or a 14k for $625 each....they don't all need to be 10k or 14k, you can mix them up if you wanna. I also found out today...I was able to talk to the company, and instead of 20 being a group buy I can do 10 as a group buy. So that might be a intrest to you guys. If anybody wants to place an order for the Gold rings. Drop me an e-mail @ [email protected] as to the fact these will be special orders. And the turn around time is in the 3 week range because they are custom made when you order them. If anybody would like to call me, My number is 870-577-1206. If for some reason I do not answer I'll call you back asap.

Cheers
Ben

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I got your e-mail and sent you back a reply. I look foward to hearing back from you.

Side note to all: I have new pictures of the rings up in the gallery. Showing what the look like in vivid detail. I want to give a special thumbs up to Chris Marshall (Y2K3SRT) for taking these new pictures (You rock Chris!!!)

Also to let you guys know.....From the time you order a ring to the time you receive it is about 3 1/2 weeks. I order them when you guys do that way I have your proper ring size (I don't have any inventory left, I sold what I had)

Anymore questions feel free to ask or call me.

Thanks
Ben

P.S Here is the new pics.....

4429rpete-med.jpg

4429rfangs-med.jpg