Introduction & Roebling Road event reminder

Dave Scott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, folks, I have met many of you in person, but this is my first time posting here with my own account. I'm the new General Manager of Viper Days & NARRA. Lindsey Douglas (new Event Manager) and I are very happy to be part of the Viper family now. Thanks to so many of you who welcomed us at Heartland Park and TWS!

Just a reminder that we will have our next event at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, Georgia, from Sept. 25 - 27, and there are still a few slots open for registration. Friday will be a test & tune day for racers and white & blue-level Challenge drivers. Saturday & Sunday will be full of Challenge run groups, excellent instruction, and race sessions, and there will be a great banquet on Saturday evening at the nearby Crosswinds Golf Club. There will be plenty of track time, instruction, and classroom sessions for all. In addition, Archer Racing will provide top-notch trackside support.

To sign up, please go to viperdays.com. I hope to meet even more of you there.

V

Venomiss

Hey, folks, I have met many of you in person, but this is my first time posting here with my own account. I'm the new General Manager of Viper Days & NARRA. Lindsey Douglas (new Event Manager) and I are very happy to be part of the Viper family now. Thanks to so many of you who welcomed us at Heartland Park and TWS!

Just a reminder that we will have our next event at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, Georgia, from Sept. 25 - 27, and there are still a few slots open for registration. Friday will be a test & tune day for racers and white & blue-level Challenge drivers. Saturday & Sunday will be full of Challenge run groups, excellent instruction, and race sessions, and there will be a great banquet on Saturday evening at the nearby Crosswinds Golf Club. There will be plenty of track time, instruction, and classroom sessions for all. In addition, Archer Racing will provide top-notch trackside support.

To sign up, please go to viperdays.com. I hope to meet even more of you there.
Welcome!
I am sure some of the presidents of those regions will help promote this Viper Days for you by getting the word out to their members.
Here is a link to Roebling Road Raceway.
Roebling Road Raceway

OP
OP
D

Dave Scott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. We have also sent two event flyers to region execs. One is attached below.

Roebling is a great circuit, and we expect the weather to be the great fall weather the Southeast is known for!

Attachments

• Roebling Flyer.doc
    18.5 KB · Views: 4

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave, I had a great time! Wish I could have stayed longer and got a little more instruction from you. To anyone on the fence or just near it, try it! :2tu: Awesome time!!!! :2tu:

By the way, you have a PM!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21