Invitation for 4/4/2012

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be posted already, but I saw some references to it in the posts about accommodations.... anyways, here in AR we usually aren't the first to get mail... :) but I'm excited as I possibly can be about it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 95

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I was kind of put off by the $100.00 price per person also. Not much of a thank you for previous Viper customers. Also not sure what the big deal is to see the car on 4/4/2012, as the same day there will be lots of internet pics and news releases. The car will not be available till late fall and in very limited numbers so what's the rush?. Not sure I'd want one of the first ones anyway given how they always improve it the following years to refine it. I've learned that the hard way before.--Dave

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's special because the whole SRT team will be there. The Viper nation will be there. You will also be there with the 2013 SRT Viper. You will get to see it up close and personal if i'm not mistaken. Unlike at the actual show where it will probably be on a stage or roped off and you will have to deal with far more people then at this dinner. Yea $100.00 is a lot of money but it's a donation to charity. A good one at that. I can't wait. :)

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone think registration will be open to non-VCA members if there's still space left after VCA members register?

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey jack if not let me know if u wana drop 100 for a ticket ill put u in as my guest

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more local enthusiast for the roster here if folks have space. Is there any guidance, on this eve before public release, as to whether or not cameras will be allowed?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more local enthusiast for the roster here if folks have space. Is there any guidance, on this eve before public release, as to whether or not cameras will be allowed?

Can't imagine cameras would not be allowed. The press will have taken a thousand pics a few hours before our showing.

Bill

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Another long-time Viper enthusiast who would love to attend this event if space allows. It would be great to see the new car with the VCA.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dress is New York Chic. ??????

Wesley-Sin-at-Mercedes-Benz-Fashion-Week-Sept-9-2010-New-York-City.jpg

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SoCal club got a preview of how SRT is thinking of doing this event.

Our event sold out in two days. It was a reveal of the new SRT line up of cars, and spotlighted the new SuperBee and Yellow Jacket.

The event was held in a special huge tent with open bar, catering by Wolfgang Puck, a D.J. for sound, special dramatic lighting, a slew of SRT executives to talk to, and to listen to us.

The venue had trendy couch seating and a large stage to profile the cars.

You were encouraged to take all the pictures you wanted, and also had media coverage, and TV camera crews.

You felt like a VIP, having first viewing, and the chance to speak one on one with many of the people responsible for the vehicles, from interior design, exterior design, performance enhancements, and drive line engineers. Most customers from other companys will never get the chance to talk to this level of executive talent.

We talked ride/handling, tire choices, engine development, and design with the people that had just finished the cars.

After the event, everyone was given a goodie bag with SRT unique items.

Sure this costs more than a burger at White castle, but it is designed for those people that really dig the Viper, and wish to share more in the experience.

SRT picks up all the costs, and all proceeds are donated to charity. These kind of events cost thousands to put on

If Ralph is able to show up, you will get the chance to learn directly from "THE MAN" how his vision of the Viper has developed into the latest generation of the SRT Halo car.

You can dress however you feel comfortable, but if you have some nice clothes you might want to wear them that night : >) A logo collar shirt and pants with a crease, or a Viper Jacket will certainly fill the bill. (Yes, even a windbreaker will be OK)

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My $200. Donation went to " New York Police and Fire Widows and Childrens Benifit Fund" and I could not be happier!

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already have the plane tickets, hotel reserved and registered for the event. Looking forward to a good few days out in the town of NYC and to see the new viper. And for the $100, that will probably be the cheapest evening out of all the evenings I am there.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly! Why is the picture on the invitation tilted!?! I know I've griped about this on another thread and I thank someone for putting it right, but am I the only one who thinks this is sloppy? If your employee brought a report to you and the title wasn't centered he'd be thought of as incompetent, but this is acceptable?! Okay... :breath: I'm done ranting... possibly...

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly! Why is the picture on the invitation tilted!?! I know I've griped about this on another thread and I thank someone for putting it right, but am I the only one who thinks this is sloppy? If your employee brought a report to you and the title wasn't centered he'd be thought of as incompetent, but this is acceptable?! Okay... :breath: I'm done ranting... possibly...

Makes the Viper look like it's moving through a curve. I think it is, of course, intentional, and looks fine. Obviously, you are not an artist! (neither am I, LOL)

Bill

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Here is the invitation

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member