Invitation to Viper reveal in NY - Question

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, on the invitation is says:

Dress: New York Chic

What the h_ll is that... I'm from the cornfields in IL... Thinking of wearing overalls... (Black dress overalls of course)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Translation is
"Church Clothes"

Or just wear something with a Viper on it, preferably with a collar.

SRT did a trial run for this with the reveal for the SRT line at the LA autoshow. They had a white tent with dramatic lighting, high end catering service and open bar. They had a DJ pumping up the music, lounge chairs for relaxing, and some fantastic ambiance.

While everyone felt comfortable, no matter what they wore, it was a good occasion to wear some nicer clothes.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, but is this more of a Carhartt, or a Schmidt event? You'll have to consult your local Tractor Supply rep.

Bring a good set of boots. If you're stuck walking all over the city trying to find the place, you'll be glad for them.

Who wants to be my new best friend? This die-hard is keen on attending this piece of Viper history if someone has a guest card not spoken for!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tusc

This is a private event for viper club members and their guests.

If you are not a VCA member, you can easily join up, and then immediately register for the event.

The LA SRT reveal sold out in just 2 days. The parking lot was packed with some pretty cool Vipers and other SRT car club members.

With the very close relationship between SRT and VCA I would expect to see even more "Members Only" events.

Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang