Invited to an indoor Mall show

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what you were doing this weekend? I had the opportunity to drive my Viper inside the Baltimore Convention Center and it was awesome.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How cool would it have been to rev out the car while in front of Victoria's Secret and blow a bunch of thongs off the hangers??

Car looks awesome!!

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How cool would it have been to rev out the car while in front of Victoria's Secret and blow a bunch of thongs off the hangers??

Car looks awesome!!

Cheers,
George

Or maybe blow thongs off the customers!! :omg: (picturing a Marilyn Monroe scene)

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember back in the day there was this member who always bragged about getting ******* thrown in his viper every time he drove,with this placement its like shooting fish in a barrel

Genius, totally wish I'd have thought of that when I was single. Thanks for sharing

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So...how much pizza grease and funnel cake dust did you have to wipe off your car?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free2go:3248162 said:
So...how much pizza grease and funnel cake dust did you have to wipe off your car?

Stood guard all day. Surprisingly people were very respectful.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious if the fire chief or marshall got involved ?? When attending these indoor displays, they usually want you to have under a 1/4 tank of fuel, disconnect the negative battery terminal as well as tape it with duct tape so no sparks occur...also people think the cars are for sale and when you go to the bathroom and come back two people are trying to drive the car....I don't feel the long day and patience is really worth it (What did you get out of it ??)(how many times did you get asked what it is worth and how much you will take for it, what is that little item in the headlights for !!??)