iPod interface 82209616AC

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have for sale, or know where I can buy the 82209616AC iPod interface? Like so many others, I want to install an RB1 in place of my RBQ in my 03, and thought it would be a good time to do the install at the same time. I just can't take the FM transmitter anymore!! :omg:

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
got mine when I had my 2010 coupe at Viper Parts of America on this site...not sure if they still have..but give then a try

OP
OP
B

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more quick question - if the interface is used with the RBQ radio, does any of the iPod information appear on the radio display?

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe with the nav radio you can control everything from the radio and it displays everything, I sold my nav radio before I installed

OP
OP
B

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice... Some people are just plain jerks -

I bought an iPod interface (82209616AC) from a VCA member that offered it up for sale in response to my parts wanted post. And when I finally get the unit, and install it - it doesn't work at all. I now have to remove the unit and when I closely examine the cable looms, I notice something is odd with the wiring. I unravel some of the tape on one of the wire looms (it didn't look like oem-style electrical tape) and find out the wires have been hacked up and has broken wires in the loom. I end up ordering a new one off the internet and then have to wait with my car's dash hanging out.

I contact the guy that sold it to me on here and he says sorry, no problem - and issues me a "refund." He apologizes and says he bought it off another person on the VCA.

Five days go by for me to wait for the refund to clear. And lo and behold...what a surprise! I get contacted by PayPal that the refund was declined by his bank. So the guy has money for a Viper but can't cover a simple $175.00 refund? Now I'm waiting as Paypal pursues this loser to make good on the refund.

You know, right or wrong - it's people like this that ruin a forum's reputation. Oh, and by the way - I see he sells other Viper parts here on this forum...CAVEAT EMPTOR :nono:

One last thing, on a good note, I installed the new iPod interface I purchased on ebay and it works great.

Last edited: