is anyone able to run a carfax for me?

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salvage and rebuilt title! I will send you the carfax.

Send me the scaned copy of the window sticker when you can.

Patrick

OP
OP
D

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pattymelt,

I will have a copy of my Window sticker for you asap

thanks so much for the carfax !

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best be careful doing carfax's for people when you post the ser # over the net. I know carfax monitors these sights and guys regularly loose their carfax because someone posts a ser# and then carfax checks to see who runs it and then cancels the carfax. Best to PM the ser # to whoever can do it and that way they cant get caught. I know on the Vette site it happens almost every time. Someone posts a ser #, guy runs a carfax and then ..****.. no more car fax. Just a little advice so those great people that will do them dont loose their carfax. I know I'd feel really bad if I got someone to run a carfax and then the guy that was doing me a favor lost his subscription.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best be careful doing carfax's for people when you post the ser # over the net. I know carfax monitors these sights and guys regularly loose their carfax because someone posts a ser# and then carfax checks to see who runs it and then cancels the carfax. Best to PM the ser # to whoever can do it and that way they cant get caught. I know on the Vette site it happens almost every time. Someone posts a ser #, guy runs a carfax and then ..****.. no more car fax. Just a little advice so those great people that will do them dont loose their carfax. I know I'd feel really bad if I got someone to run a carfax and then the guy that was doing me a favor lost his subscription.

Excellent advice. :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Best be careful doing carfax's for people when you post the ser # over the net. I know carfax monitors these sights and guys regularly loose their carfax because someone posts a ser# and then carfax checks to see who runs it and then cancels the carfax. ...............I know I'd feel really bad if I got someone to run a carfax and then the guy that was doing me a favor lost his subscription.

This is a FACT........I can confirm the above. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some car forums will not permit Carfax requests since providing a free report is considered fraud.

Better to request a report then E mail the VIN to the willing accomplice :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang