Is Arrow Racing Still Around?

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I need some help. When I bought my '96 GTS in May of this year I received paperwork along with the car stating that it was an Arrow rebuild. Well, I would like to contact them and receive any information that they might have for the car that they can give me. I can find a website for Arrow but nothing more then an email address is listed, which I will try if nothing better is available.

The reason being is that the AZ club just did a dyno day day and my car put down 430 HP and about 500 torque. Good numbers for stock I feel with only the tube/ filters mod with rear muffler delete. I will post some videos later if possible.

I have a plaque on the rear window that shows 500 HP and 560 Torque and figured it was a joke but a 15 percent drivetrain loss puts me roughly at those number (at the flywheel anyway). See this post:,

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/625879-anyone-recognize-plaque.html

So I am thinking that maybe they bench dyno'd the motor and possibly have some cool info on file for the motor that I would love to get.

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Arrow is still around. They were acquired by a group from Kentucky that owns many different Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive suppliers. Call John Archer at Archer Racing Supplies. (218) 727-4806 He can put you in touch with them. Arrow still supplies rebuilt racing motors to the Viper Racing League and John installs most of them.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrow just rebuilt my engine. They still exist and are owned by MJ Acquisitions, same people that own Saleen now. Todd is the guy to speak with. You can email him at [email protected] or you can call them on (248) 852-5151.

The plaque that you have was (maybe still is) available from one of the vendors, I forget which one. They would make them with any numbers you wanted, you could tell them to put a 1000 HP on it if you wanted.

OP
OP
A

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help.

I contacted them today and they found my record and are going to contact me when they pull the file.

AWESOME!:)

VIPERS ROCK!:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21