Is it here or isnt it

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other nite I removed all 4 wheel dollies, Told the Misses to hop in the Viper, Were going for fuel, Thank God I quit smoking because I put 1 carton of smokes in it, 10 gallons at 37 bucks. But today was the best, Took Viper for a coffee and of course, people say you see that Viper out there...... Makes ya smile, ok its 11:30 am I got the Viper park in the driveway, Im inside working on a 61 thunderbird, My son says hey dad, you got company, here comes Jeremi with his 98 gts Viper, GUESS what...STOPPED ALL WORK ON T-Bird. And we took off with the Vipers. IT WAS A GREAT DAY NORTHEAST PA.......:drive:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah today was nice. Wish I could've taken mine for a ride, but currently I can't as it's parked out here.

This is a pic from last weekend when we had all the rain. The yard is still a swamp...:(

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

1148d1205546264-here-isnt-viper-3-1-07-25746573133-.jpg

Your picture looks like a stream! We are forecasting rain/ then possible flakes again. It was nice today and got up to 57. Come on spring!:2tu:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine out to the lake for a drive yesterday. Ran the air conditioning on the way home. Winter is over here...it only lasts 3 days.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your picture looks like a stream! We are forecasting rain/ then possible flakes again. It was nice today and got up to 57. Come on spring!:2tu:

You can't see it in the pic, but to the right is a storm drain that our yard and the surrounding yards all drain into. Kinda sux...

I do have Six 12' wood planks that I can use to get the car over the 'stream' section. Once past that, the yard dries up nicely.

Soon!!!:D

V

Venomiss

Big storms expected here just in time for St.Patricks Day. It's going to rain on someone's green parade.:( Tops of green bulbs just coming up is a good sign though.

It could be worse...
Talked with some friends who live in Ottawa Canada. They are just 11 inches shy of all time snowfall record.