Reaction score
Looks like they only retained the hood louvres :dunno:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR!

these two idiots tried me on the other day at a stoplight when i was riding my Schwinn. once i hit 7th gear, i blew by it like it was standing still. we sat down and talked afterward. they were impressed at how fast i could get my bike up to speed. very nice people actually.

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR!

these two idiots tried me on the other day at a stoplight when i was riding my Schwinn. once i hit 7th gear, i blew by it like it was standing still. we sat down and talked afterward. they were impressed at how fast i could get my bike up to speed. very nice people actually.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a cross between a Ferrari, Nissan GTR, with a Viper hood and wheels :( Looks more compact too :(

Sorry but that does not cut it for me :(

Mark
:uk:

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR!

Ha-ha, some things will never get old!! :rolaugh:

Though I think the car looks kind of cool, wrong color though! :nono:

Tony2

Jacky-Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR!

Hahaha !! :rolaugh:

I love how Lance called the folks idiots... but they were very nice people !! This is turning into the internet phenomenon " the starwars kid " !!