Its been asked, but WHERE to buy tires from?

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tirerack has the OEM Michelins Same with discount tire, in run-flat and non-runflat. I personally think the runflats are terrible tires, yet like the idea that if they do become punctured, I can make it home. Anyone have some personal opinions/suggestions that could sway me?

Also, where else should I look for tires besides the two places mentioned above? I know some people opted on Pereli, but im not sure I would like those for whatever personal reasons. Someone help me out, which tire, and where to buy it from?

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts rack but I assume thats you just left it out. As far as ride and traction I like the Michelins in the non-runflat. You are still going to spin a bit but it is a step in the right direction. I would only by a tires from someone who would stand behind them and is known for doing so. As far as price TR and PR are the best, you could find them on Ebay but you never know the history of them. JMO

OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has info on the Perelis id appreciate it. I'll call JonB tomorrow.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.tirerack.com ALL the way. Only place to buy from with a great selection, pricing, and customer service.. Plus for only 60-70 bucks all four will be immediately delivered to your door via fed ex and not the lousey ups service.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each has its benefits. When I had a problem with the tires JonB stood up and assisted. Impossible for me to determine how much that helped but I am certain it worked to my benefit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960