It's Official - The Viper In My Book!!!

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am such a Viper fan, that owning one is (almost) not enough. So... I negotiated with the powers that be, and we included a story about the Viper in my book ("on shelves" at Amazon in October)! I'll share the section, once I figure out how the heck to get it into a JPG format.

Vipers rule!

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he said Penthouse and not some *** comment like Playgirl (not that there is anything wrong with being ***).

:)

V

Venomiss

Does that mean it will be bathroom reading material?;)

Nooooo. Congratulations on it.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is absolutely bathroom reading. I have already reserved a spot for it in our master bath.
Thanks for the congrats!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely Congratulations~!!!! That's not an easy market to be # 1 or # 2~~~(sorry!).
GOOD for you, looking forward to reading the excerpt, unless it's there and I can't find it? ~juli

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice! I'd buy it - and not just because it has a Viper chapter. It actually sounds very interesting. Congrats!

Make sure you remind us on this post when it hits the shelves so we pick some copies up :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear there is an entrepreneur inside me just dying to come out. I've been in IT for over 10 years now, and I've seen some amazing opportunities to fill voids in the market, but never jumped on the chance.....I think I'll pick up a copy of your book...maybe it'll motivate me to get off the ***. ;)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man awesome finally some "taking the browns to the Superbowl" reading material. Just kidding man I know it will be a great read. Keep us posted.

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your book comes out, go to any Barnes & Noble and ask the PR manager if they would do a signing event for your book. We do them all the time for local writers.

Congrats!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the book and your success. The book looks interesting and I can't wait to read it.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a crappy idea! lol :omg:

Seriously, very clever and catchy! :2tu: We'll be in line waiting for our chance to read! :waiting:

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support, fellow Viper brothern! I really appreciate it. I love the bathroom jokes, too! Keep 'em coming!

A few people have told me the book will make a "big splash!"

Love the browns to the superbowl comment! That is AWESOME!!! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery