It's on the Houss!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It\'s on the Houss!!

Incoming Prez., " Da Big Houss", announced it today , it's official, it's happening, SRT-10s are on the road ---- NOW !!

See his post " News coming soon," for pictures at the plant and I suggest we thank all of Joe's little elves for helping get this done right before Christmas.

Thanks Mucho,Joe!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: It\'s on the Houss!!

Don't thank me! I'm only the messenger!
embarass.gif

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Joe;

Very EXCELLENT work; THANK YOU!

Very important Joe; are the SILVER SRT's shipping NOW as well?

Will the shipping CONTINUE even though the plant STARTS HOLIDAY BREAK ON FRIDAY?

Will Vipers continue being completed all the way through Christmas? I guess this would equate to a "skeleton crew" getting the completed Vipers in "I" status out the door?

Yes, my Viper #332 is in "I"! SOOOO CLOSE, but maybe not close enough to make the cut off before plant 2 week break.

Joe, could you enlighten us on these questions? Basically, does the plant cease building, testing, AND shipping on Friday?

Congratultions to all who made the SRT happen, those who build our beasts, and all those who are anxiously awaiting the SRT.

It has been a very loooong wait indeed!

Jim

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am not getting an SRT but I almost as excited as those who are getting one. Rock on Dodge!
yesnod.gif

Mike L

Viper Owner
Reaction score

We already have a silver one running around the streets of Jacksonville.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Jim, I see mostly cloudy weather through Christmas in your area .....

(By the way, this is NOT some psychic code to translate ... I just went to weather.com .... and there's really crumby weather predicted for IA).

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Joe;

Even in the "flyover state" of Iowa we have the "Weatherbug" service. Jersey can be a bit fuzzy weatherwise this time of year.

PLEASE; get some windex for that delapidated "crystal Ball" of yours and get back into the swing of things!

I have been wishing for Santa to steal a Reliable truck and be in my driveway on 12-25 am. SRT's and Reindeer don't have GPS, so I hope the old guy can wing it to my neighborhood.

Man, that Viper is NEVER going to fit down my chimney, so I hired Krispy Kreme to make a pallet of Doughnuts as bait with ******* gals to hang out in front of my house.

If that doesn't work, there's always pre-release 2003 "Night Train" Limited with the screw on cap. Please shine up that forecasting device of yours!

"Praying For KZ" in Iowa...

Jim