I've always been a vette guy but ...

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, I f'n love the new 2010 SSG ACR I bought yesterday! Please don't tell the guys on corvetteforum that I traded in my C6Z06 for a Viper, and that I'm now a Viper guy. :D
Dang Tatto, it took you long enough to get one (joined VCA in 01'). Congratulations on A Beautiful Car & Welcome!

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome and i also sold my 07 Z06 for my Viper. But i am going to buy a Zr1 soon as the prices keeping falling on the 09!

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, KW. I got a sneak peak at some of the photos that Chazz took of your car when I ran into him at a cruise yesterday. There are definitely a couple with Ariel that will raise some eyebrows on here. Almost forgot the car was even in the picture.

Get a couple and post them up ASAP.

hey bud! It was quite a shoot. Too bad we didn't get in touch with Damien @ MC Racing in time to do a shoot at their new facility. I took a tour of the new location today and it is awesome! It'll be at least twice as big as any other speed shop in KC.

Dang Tatto, it took you long enough to get one (joined VCA in 01'). Congratulations on A Beautiful Car & Welcome!

I also briefly had a Gen I, and then bought a new 2006 Ram SRT-10. I sort of feel like this is my first true foray into Viper ownership though.

welcome and i also sold my 07 Z06 for my Viper. But i am going to buy a Zr1 soon as the prices keeping falling on the 09!

Can't go wrong with a ZR1. $3000 in mods (pully, intake, porting, exhaust, tune), and you haver an extra 150rwhp. :)

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've seen the light! The Viper called to you and you've redeemed yourself in the eyes of the car gods.....

My wife has a C6. They are nice chick cars, but they are not a Viper! Great color choice BTW!

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just switched from a C5 to a viper gen V (still have C5, 427 LS7 build in progress). Due to the limitations with stock PCM the vette will of course be faster. The viper has gotten more attention than anything I have ever owned. It really is a crazy experience.

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen four, my bad. I have been a owner for about four days so cut me some slack!:)

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can sit down the street and watch corvettes go by all day. They are a dime a dozen. I could sit there for days or weeks waiting for a Viper to go by. In the end that is why I choose a Viper over a vette. Don't get me wrong I would like to get a nice automatic vette for my wife but the only one I would want for my self is a 1969.

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can sit down the street and watch corvettes go by all day. They are a dime a dozen. I could sit there for days or weeks waiting for a Viper to go by.

Drive down to San Diego, I have my car on the road every day :nana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang