ive got about 50 to 51 k to spend on a car/anyone?

c2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were you I would be looking real hard at Chris Marshall's 2000 GTS, black with silver stripes. 25,000 miles with an extended warranty.. If I had my Vette sold I would be doing some serious dealing with him...Jerry In Minnesota. ( Look for his car in the classifieds........

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier Daddy-
supergrin.gif
What makes you think he will sell
wink.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by speedshftr:
well after going thrue 2 vettes and 2 vipers and not to mention the others,ive come to realize the viper is the only car for me.im in delaware and im ready to buy.
im looking for a gts coupe with decent to low miles.car must be superclean and accident and damage free.no curb rubs ect/
im looking for black or silver or blue and white/no reds or yellow.mods a plus.im buying outrite and expect title at delivery.can anyone point anything good out?
thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Viper is for sale but not at $51,000. I would negotiate a sweet deal for you though. Something you wouldn't be able to pass up. You could always finance a small portion. E-mail me if your interested.

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by c2000:
If I were you I would be looking real hard at Chris Marshall's 2000 GTS, black with silver stripes. 25,000 miles with an extended warranty.. If I had my Vette sold I would be doing some serious dealing with him...Jerry In Minnesota. ( Look for his car in the classifieds........

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry...You still ain't sold that vette...hhmmmm...what's wrong with it???
supergrin.gif

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well after going thrue 2 vettes and 2 vipers and not to mention the others,ive come to realize the viper is the only car for me.im in delaware and im ready to buy.
im looking for a gts coupe with decent to low miles.car must be superclean and accident and damage free.no curb rubs ect/
im looking for black or silver or blue and white/no reds or yellow.mods a plus.im buying outrite and expect title at delivery.can anyone point anything good out?
thanks

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the classifieds on this site. There are numerous cars to choose from there, most from knowledgable VCA members, including 2 of ours....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Cone:
Check the classifieds on this site. There are numerous cars to choose from there, most from knowledgable VCA members, including 2 of ours....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, you beat me to it, I was going to say you guys' cars!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte