I've just completed the Viper Sex Appeal analysis..

Reaction score
I\'ve just completed the Viper Sex Appeal analysis..

In the past couple of years I've made it a point to stare at women (old, young, pretty, ugly) at intersections, stop signs etc., while in the Viper. The results are as follows:

90% of them see me staring at them.
95% of them smile.
50% of them wave.
30% of them try to stop and talk.

As a control test I do the same thing (stare at the women) when I'm driving my Mustang:

20% of them see me staring at them.
90% of them scowl at me.
50% of them flip me the bird.

Comments welcome.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'ve just completed the Viper Sex Appeal analysis..

Comments welcome.

Sell the mustang!
smile.gif

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Trimming nose hairs, using deodorant, flossing, and removing excess ear wax will reduce the scowl factor in the Mustang to only 80%.

Ref: Institutional Studies of F. O. R. D.

( Farts out razzing Damsels )

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Bob, shhhhhhhhh, Woodhouse hasn't been reading the Board today.
Besides I am probably one of those old farts , anyway, ha.

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr. Pemberton, Just finished scanning this thread. I just talked to the boys at the Ford store and they would like to have a visit with you in the morning. Bring your hat, sounds like you might use it to carry a part of your anatomy out with it.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Uh, Boss, I'm off on Fridays, remember!? Oh, heck my 450 hp Viper isn't afraid of their little 320 hp Snake ( Cobra ). Besides,just tell them that FORD is an acronym for our buddies at Viper Days -" Friends Out Racing Dodges " !
or so I'm not gender specific, it could be , " Females Out Rolling Drunks! "
or,it could be , " Fiesty Old Racing Dudes. "
Anyway, get me outta this, I wanna keep selling PentaStar Products !

Thanks,
Your humble Employee who just loves Chrysler Products,
Bill Pemberton

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmm...sex appeal of a Viper...Ohh, Yes, Yes, Yes!

My Viper's always a turn on, always performs well, always puts a huge smile on my face, always exciting. Driving a Viper is better than sex (and you can still walk OK the next day - moderators : sorry)! Big bang for the buck as the saying goes!

And...a Viper will never feel inferior to other cars!! Other people will always get pleasure from watching, you drive your Viper, or joining you.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paul,
The true test is to park your viper on one side of the street and you stand on the other side of the street.

OP
OP
Reaction score

So I go to a cruise....I park the Viper on one side the Mustang on the other. I sit between them in my lawn chair.

Control Data: I'm 51 and overweight.

Babe comes up..Is this your Viper?
No, I own the Mustang.
Oh,.... well never mind.

Two Babes comes up...Is that your Viper?
Yeah.
Oh wow, we love it yadda, yadda, yadda..5 minutes.

Can't be the car...can it?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AFTRHRS:
It's all in how much money your perceived to have. Women will
argue that it is not about money but your little test proves that 95% of women look at the money side. How many phone numbers you get driving a P.O.S. ? Uhmmm none, Drive a killer car like the Viper and all of a sudden your Mr. Popularity. I see it all the time. Mustangs and Camaro's tend to have SKANKY pinned to them when it comes to higher class women. Me personally, I don't want to be with a women because she thinks I am loaded. I just got out of a bad divorce with a beautiful but materialistic girl. My girlfriend now thought I didn't have a penny to my name. I took her out for the first time in an absolute ****** that I borrowed that is worth about $500
supergrin.gif
and you know what, she didn't mind, she still called me the next day. Now, that in my book is a keeper.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you %100 on that one. The attention is fun but I'd never try to pick up someone with my car.

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I'm with you %100 on that one. The attention is fun but I'd never try to pick up someone with my car.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Definitely love the attention. You had better with this car! However, you could be Brad Pitt, but if you're driving a P.O.S., women won't even think to give you a second look. Sad but true. I take the attention and flirt / screw around with the (cute) girls if the situation presents itself, but you have to take it all at face value.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow... Bob Woodhouse has a killer avatar!!

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

MM

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
The attention is fun but I'd never try to pick up someone with my car.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, at least not kind of girl you would want to marry!!

- eddie -

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, i was somewhat full of it. I would try everything in the book to pick this one up... I mean I had no problems what so ever picking this one up.
You must be registered for see images

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bling[1].gif
iamwithstupid[1].gif

<FONT size="1">sorry Eddie couldn't resist, great minds just think alike</FONT s>

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet results and
Mr woodhouse sweet avatar!!!
cool.gif

my choice a viper over ANY other car!!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This attraction thing we are talking about relating only to money really does not apply to Viper. Yes, some women are attracted to money and power and lot's of cars exude that. But, bump the ante up a bit, park the Viper next to a twin turbo porsche, or any ferrari other than a modena or an enzo and the ladies will ignore it for the Viper. Especially the porsches! Doesn't seem to matter about age either.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Max, its a good thing his wife doesn't know about this.

Yet.

bounce.gif
rofl.gif
laughing2[1].gif
laugh.gif

just kidding.....

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Love it! Out cruising a while ago, saw a red Z06 up ahead.
Came up on his 6 at the next light, both in the left lane, no one in the right lane yet. He kept eyeing me in the rearview. A car load of cute college girls came up from behind in the right lane, stopped next to me.. did not pull forward next to the Z. They were waving and yelling questions til the light changed. Never did pull up next to the Z, even though I was
taking it easy, lots of room.
Another time I parked across from the library downtown - small old town.. and sat across the street at the library's little park. I watched people walk and drive by the Viper. The walkers would stop.. walk around.. and I would push the alarm button to flash the lights if they got real close. Freaked 'em out. but fun.

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a GREAT topic.

I think I'll leave it alone with a "No Comment", in fear of incriminating myself.

DD

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT COLOR="Black">the whole attracting women thing w/ a Viper is like my new sig says "It must be the car. Chicks dig the car"</FONT c>

OP
OP
Reaction score

I work at a firm that has over 1,200 employees scattered over 5 states. Whenever I am introduced to someone at an office location I've never been to before, I often hear "Oh, your the guy who drives a Viper". Not once has anyone mentioned that darn Mustang! Go figure!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob Woodhouse:
Mr. Pemberton, Just finished scanning this thread. I just talked to the boys at the Ford store and they would like to have a visit with you in the morning. Bring your hat, sounds like you might use it to carry a part of your anatomy out with it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Great avatar!!
My experience has been, that often times, although they may love the car, some <FONT size="-2">men</FONT s> can be a bit intimidated by the woman owner
wink.gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Originally posted by Bob Woodhouse:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Great avatar!!
My experience has been, that often times, although they may love the car, some <FONT size="-2">men</FONT s> can be a bit intimidated by the woman owner
wink.gif

Maybe so, but I bet they are still looking and looking and looking and well you know. I always thought it was extra nice when a pretty lady was driving something cool (excuse me guys) like a vette or porsche but I might not be able to contain myself if I saw a hottie in a Viper....wow.....not that I would be looking!!

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee00blacksilverGTS:
"I think that if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again." .. George Carlin

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen!

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tell me the truth. How many of you guys went back to Makara's post. Let rephrase the quetion. How many times did you go back to Makara's post...........

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by texaslegend:
The fact of a Viper's superiority in attrating women was proven today for me! There is a young lady in town (age 30) whom I have noticed for a decade or so. She is hands down the most attractive female w/i 300 miles ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robert, I'm afraid I'll have to verify that outlandish claim!
smile.gif
Where can I check her ou.... er, perform this verification?? If she likes red then you know she will likely go Ga-Ga for Gray!
laugh.gif

Remind me to tell you sometime of the lady at a party I went to that had sex with my Viper while the host and I, and her date, looked on!!
eek.gif
It was hilarious (and very arousing) Talk about a car with sex appeal!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang