James Fund this Saturday June 2nd, 2012 in Brampton

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be there... anyone else? Four years ago, there were a **** load of Vipers.... and it has dwindled down to only two. Who's in? Lets make a Viper presence....

It's always a good time, and will be a good opportunity to chat!

------------------------------------------
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR ANNUAL
EXOTIC CAR RIDE CHARITY EVENT
IN SUPPORT OF THE JAMES FUND TO FIND A CURE FOR NEUROBLASTOMA
WILL BE HELD ON
SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd
AT THE
POWERADE CENTRE IN BRAMPTON

IF YOU ARE AN OWNER OF AN EXOTIC SPORTS CAR OR IF YOU KNOW ONE
PLEASE CONTACT US

EACH YEAR WE INVITE THE PUBLIC TO COME OUT TO SEE AND RIDE IN EXOTIC SPORTS CARS THAT THEY NORMALLY ONLY SEE ON TV OR IN MAGAZINES.
FOR THEIR DONATION OF $25 TO THE JAMES FUND www.jamesfund.ca
THE PUBLIC CAN HAVE AN EXCITING RIDE AROUND OUR AUTOSLALOM COURSE WHILE BEING DRIVEN BY THE OWNERS OR OUR INSTRUCTORS

VIPER, PORSCHE, FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, LOTUS, CORVETTE & MORE!

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU CAN HELP OR ARRANGE AN
EXOTIC SPORTS CAR!

WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd, 2012 - noon to 5 pm (If you're volunteering, be there for 10)

WHERE: POWERADE CENTRE, 7575 KENNEDY RD. S. BRAMPTON, ONT

Please come out and support The James Fund to find a cure for neuroblastoma.
About The James Fund - http://www.jamesfund.ca

The James Fund for Neuroblastoma Research is a specific fund nestled within SickKids Foundation. Our status as what is called a “restricted fund” means that every dollar raised by the Fund proceeds directly to support research and investigation into new therapies and ultimately a cure for Neuroblastoma.
Neuroblastoma is the major malignant tumour of children outside of the brain. It is inevitably fatal in children over one year of age and it accounts for almost as many cancer deaths in children as does leukemia. In Canada alone, one child dies every week from Neuroblastoma.

100% of the proceeds go directly to the James Fund as all costs and expenses have been donated by our sponsors, drivers & volunteers.

A portion of donations will cover the administrative expenses of The James Fund for Neuroblastoma Research at SickKids and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out at www.sickkidsfoundation.com/designatedgiving

THANK YOU
www.carcontrolschool.com
------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would attend but it looks like rain tomorrow. Looks like a very worthy cause and will see how tomorrow pans out ...

Thanks for the info. May be something to keep in mind for next year if I cant make it this one.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper in under construction right now. :(

And the rain would put a "damper" on it going anyways.... This = epic fail for me.