Janni's "Patriot"...

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Janni\'s \"Patriot\"...

... no longer.
:headbang: I'll be strap'n her on this week to take her home to Atlanta. Janni has been a pleasure to deal with - GREAT start for me-n my snake. I've never driven one but look forward to enjoying it and attending a few events. Got lotsa information on this sight. Thanks!

418Putnam.JPG

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Janni\'s

I am sure that Janni has kept that vehicle in perfect working condition. I am also sure that you are about to experience the thrill of a lifetime when you sit behind the wheel of that fine automobile. Congratulations and welcome to the Viper world!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Joe, take good care of it. That's one very well looked after Coupe with some cool functional mods. You'll just LOVE driving it.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GOOD!!! I have been tormenting myself for weeks about that GTS. I kept going back and forth..... sell RT buy GTS.... keep RT buy GTS.... just keep RT.... sell RT buy GTS.... on and on....

Now I can spend a few hours kicking myself for not buying Janni's GTS!!

Enjoy... and get thee to the track!!

Lance

S

SUN RA KAT

You might want to change your name to Janni, or paint your name over the door now. That's one beautiful Viper.

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations to both you and Janni. Man I love that car! I too was interested, but while I was putzing around with my year end tax preparation you swooped in for the kill. "If you snooze you loose." I had asked Janni to let me know if the deal fell through, but I am happy for you both. You have bought one fine GTS.
Doc

OP
OP
J

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx - Where\'s the Meet?

Thanx ALL. Janni exudes passion for her car - I'm quite confident the car has been cared for VERY well. I kicked my boys outta their garage this weekend. It's NOW ALL mine! Patriot will be bedding down with my cruiser - Mullholland Prowler (little less flashy).

1Tony - Great idea, thanks for the invite. Can't yet commit but would like to attend. Just checked the GA site for info, no help.?. Would ya plz pass the details (time/place) - might try'n make it....(second thought - I see ya deal in "stuff"!! Maybe I should get the car before I expose myself to mo stuff!?!?!? :)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thanx - Where\'s the Meet?

Wow, I was wondering when someone was going to get suckered into buying that car, I'm surprised it still even runs! :eek:

Just kidding! :D I'm sure you're going to enjoy it, and I'm sure it is in immaculate condition :2tu:

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats again Joe. Keep Janni's name on the side for those times you get pulled over - "Officer, its not my car, didn't know I was going so fast - send the ticket to her"

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys are sweet - except Slaughter, of course ;) .

I sure am going to miss that car. Fired it up this morning and it sure sounds better than the SRT...........

We'll be busy changing the oil, checking and changing necessary fluids and making sure Joe gets all the goodies that I have for the car. It'll be crowded in there on his trip back to Atlanta with all the stuff!

I am so glad it's going to a "good home" where she'll be driven - a LOT!

Welcome Joe - and enjoy!

PS - I'll include your first years membership to the VCA!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow....Just like Dodge..you get a free years VCA membership. Congrats Janni on the sell and that's real nice coughing up a membership.....kudos to you !!!

Joe, Pete made a post with the meeting specifics...look just above or below this thread. If you need more call me at 423-902-1982 .....I am driving 100 miles to get there so I don't listen to excuses..look forward to meeting you.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The car has been meticulously maintained. Probably more so than any other Viper ever, with the possible (possible) exception of their other '96 that was sold about a year ago.

You'll love it. I'm available to do a presale inspection for $100. or any amount your willing to throw away - I mean pay me.

Jeff

OP
OP
J

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Welcome Joe - and enjoy!
PS - I'll include your first years membership to the VCA!
Janni - You keep one-up'n yourself! Thanx again for EVERYTHING :) See ya tommorrow!!!

ALL - Did the GA VCA meeting last eve. Enroute was think'n..."If ya'll are half the :eek: man Janni is ;) - WOW!" Met/shared/learned a lot. Really appreciate the good time had guys-n-gals, and look'n forward to many more. :usa:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great to meet you Joe. Believe me guys....Joe is out going....that is a good thing with the car he is getting. He also drove his supercharged Prowler to the meeting :)

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just sitting here putting stuff together for tomorrow's big day. It's like a trip down memory lane.... All the original paperwork, window sticker (wow, remember when the stick on a viper was $66,000?), index cards full of service / maintenance information, etc. etc.

Tomorrow should be lots of fun for Joe - and I'll be a bit sad....

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But you have that nice shiny srt 10! believe me Janni, I think Joe will make you proud!
Pete