Japan Devastation

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
As the media is reporting, the situation in Japan is worsening. Our prayers and thoughts go out to the entire Japanese nation, but especially to our Japanese members and their families. These type of cataclysmic events are becoming all too frequent. We can only pray and trust that the worlds humanity can come to their aid and render timely help. To our Japanese members, please know the Viper Nation is pulling for you and will help in any way we can.

Bob Carroll

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA we must band together and do what ever we can to help our VCA brothers and sisters in Japan. I know Marv is working on a way for us all to be able to donate to a relief fund.

I ask that you all do what you can, this is not about politics and borders. This is s cry for humanity to band together and help one another!

Lets all do our part and pray for our friends in Japan!

God Bless!

Bobby C

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Jersey Boys have big hearts, and I am sure the Japan Club appreciates your concerns. In an extremely terrible situation it is sure great to see the outpouring of thoughts and prayers for our fellow club members.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA we must band together and do what ever we can to help our VCA brothers and sisters in Japan. I know Marv is working on a way for us all to be able to donate to a relief fund.

I ask that you all do what you can, this is not about politics and borders. This is s cry for humanity to band together and help one another!

Lets all do our part and pray for our friends in Japan!

God Bless!

Bobby C

Let us know when that is set up.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Bill Pemberton heard from him over the weekend. At that point he and his family were doing well. I e-mailed him a couple of days ago but I have not yet received a response. I visited his family in January. They are wonderful folks.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's good.

VCA Ohio is going to have our first "live auction" at our April 9th party. Maybe we can get some designated items together from our members and vendors and donate the procedes to the Japan Relief Fund. I'll get in contact with Marv.

We did this at last year's party and donated to the Haiti Relief Fund/American Red Cross.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte