Japan Viper Club -- our prayers are with you !!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The terrible tragedy hitting Japan has made many of us wonder about our good friends with the Japan VCA!? Though a small group they are very active and passionate about their Vipers, and always wonderful ambassadors for their Country at the Viper Owner's Invitationals and annual Officer's meetings. I know many of us are thinking of you and your families , as well as the entire Country of Japan during this time. An earthquake of such a magnitude seldom seen, along with the Tsunami has wrecked havoc on your beautiful island. Please let it be known that your many friends in the Viper Club , around the World are thinking, praying and concerned about your well being , and all of Japan's.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CNN reports are so shocking.

I pray our friends and family are ok.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Bill doesn't already hold the VCA ambassador position .... He should! Well said, our thoughts and prayers to all impacted.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got an email from Tateshi Kiriyama , VCA President of Japan, and he and his family were not affected by the quake, as he lives on the Western side of the island, close to the city of Nagoya. He said he would let me know about any other members , but the majority of the members are not near the main quake zone.

Good news for many of us to hear. He did mention that this is the most devasting earthquake in Japan's history.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't watching this unfold... if I said I didn't have every monitor in the office on this story... ;)

I admit to being a news ****** of sorts, as well as someone with too many computers in their office :rolleyes:, but it is very humbling to watch this devastation happen on a nation. Any nation. Car club members there or not.

I can't do much from my perch here but watch. But best wishes to all the citizens of Japan.

You must be registered for see images

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eww dirty keyboard.

I hope everyone is safe, I have a lot of friends stationed in Japan and they were on the west side as well, hope many get rescued and the help they need!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow saw this unfolding and thought of the guys in Hawaii! Did not realise you have a viper club in Japan,(sorry for my ignorance) Hope you guys are all OK and your family's.

Just amazing seeing the pictures, goes to show how easily life can be taken away from us :(

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our prayer's go out to the families and hope the Japanese government has the capabilties to respond to it's citizens needs.

The Gomez Family :usa:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the best of luck and hope to Japan...
Shocking news...... and still more to come if those reactors don't cool down.....

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the news just keeps getting worse and worse!!! all that can be done over here right now is pray and pray we will!!!

when the time comes for help lets make the the viper communitry is there for them!!!:2tu::2tu::drive:

george

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the effected areas, Japan, Hawaii, California.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home, And watching the news. I thank God we have a home to come home to. Our prayers are with you.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thank you for starting this thread Bill. It has been an honor to spend time with several of our Viper friends from Japan over the past years.

Our thoughts and prayers are certainly for them and everyone impacted by this tragedy.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, our thoughts are with VCA Japan and all involved in this. Met VCA Japan members
at VOI X and II.. great guys. They've been to every VOI here I believe.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Definitely our prayers are with you--Can't imagine how I would feel in similar circumstances. Know you have our best wishes and support--Dave

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for posting Bill, My mother is visiting her family in Japan. I can't reach her. She is right outside Tokyo.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heartful prayers and best wishes to both the the Japan people and the Viper club in Japan who are affected by this horrible event. I met a few of our Japan VCA bretheren at VOI11 and very much enjoyed that time.

I rarely give to charities in the wake of events like this as there is so much corruption in the wake of the spirit of giving, however with the VCA having a club chapter in Japan, who would know where to really provide that donated money where it could at least do some small but real good in Japan, I would be game for donating to the VCA in this case, if the donated money went to the Japan VCA Chapter and they were able to make sure it is put to good use. ANY help is good help right now.

If the VCA could set up something like this to come from the club and the members, I would be the first to commit some money. I mean I spent $125 for a raffle ticket on the game of chance. If I donated another $125, I know that would not be to chance but to something very good at a time of real need.

Just a thought!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rarely give to charities in the wake of events like this as there is so much corruption in the wake of the spirit of giving, however with the VCA having a club chapter in Japan, who would know where to really provide that donated money where it could at least do some small but real good in Japan, I would be game for donating to the VCA in this case, if the donated money went to the Japan VCA Chapter and they were able to make sure it is put to good use. ANY help is good help right now.

If the VCA could set up something like this to come from the club and the members, I would be the first to commit some money. I mean I spent $125 for a raffle ticket on the game of chance. If I donated another $125, I know that would not be to chance but to something very good at a time of real need.

Just a thought!

I think that would be a great idea, I would donate to help fellow brothers in these terrible times

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4