Japan Viper Club -- our prayers are with you !!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with all the comments above, terrible terrible tradgedy! I have been in Japan a number of times and really feel for the people of Japan. The flooding reminds me of New Orleans and how many people lost their homes and, worse, their families!

My heart goes out to all those affected.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tateshi Kiriyama, President of the Japan VCA has responded to many of his friends ( even some in Switzerland ) that things appear okay for most of the Club members. Though we all realize the devastation will have a huge effect on Japan, it seems our fellow Viper owners across the ocean are currently in secure areas. The news is so unbelievable that it is inconvievable for any of us not in Japan to even imagine the immensity of the situation. We all need to continue to keep our good friends in our daily thoughts and contributions to the American Red Cross and other disaster organizations should be given as our hearts dictate.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
As the media is reporting, the situation in Japan is worsening. Our prayers and thoughts go out to the entire Japanese nation, but especially to our Japanese members and their families. These type of cataclysmic events are becoming all too frequent. We can only pray and trust that the worlds humanity can come to their aid and render timely help. To our Japanese members, please know the Viper Nation is pulling for you and will help in any way we can.

Bob Carroll

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte