Jersey Vipers

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured I would throw this out there since I can't post in regional sections, but on July 2nd at the Olive Garden in Woodbridge (At Woodbridge Mall) is Mopar Night there at the local car show. Myself and my friends Bob and Bryan are reaching out to everyone we know (Bob and Bryan are taking care of the Prowler and Ram clubs) and just for kicks wanted to see just how many Mopars we can get for this show. The first cruise night was this past Tuesday and the featured cars were Corvettes and Supercars. Well, not a single Vette parked next to one another. :rolaugh:

This week is Mustangs and it'll probably be packed since most will be coming back from Carisle this weekend. I also got a meal for $4 and they bring it to you outside, so that was cool. It's between 5:30-9:30 PM.

--RS

Here we are shortly before the show started.

You must be registered for see images

Jerry's Bricklin SV-1 (pretty unique car, he has 3 others including the prototype)

Pics from last year that I shot, did have one Viper.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a good show, I 'd be interested in going, we have what seems to be an increasing number of vipers in northern nj, could make for a real nice turnout.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! Glad to hear!

Here's that lone GTS from the SRT tour stop I shot last year.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

maniac719

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all goes well on Friday I will be driving my recently purchased '97 back from MO and will plan on attending. Look for a twin turbo blue and white GTS with an owner who cant stop smiling. That will be me.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Charlie! Much appreciated! I have a good group of friends with other Mopars coming!

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all goes well on Friday I will be driving my recently purchased '97 back from MO and will plan on attending. Look for a twin turbo blue and white GTS with an owner who cant stop smiling. That will be me.

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it and welcome!

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, tomorrows the show. I'm a little worried about the weather, well alot, it's not looking to good especially after today and unfortunately there is no rain date by the show host.

So more or less it'll be cancelled. Bummed.

--RS

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, with this weather, I wasn't going to go. It's been terrible, and looks terrible for at least the next 10 days.... bummed as well.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't have my car with me at work at this point, so I am not going to make it. If there is another 'Mopar' type show, keep us informed!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't have my car with me at work at this point, so I am not going to make it. If there is another 'Mopar' type show, keep us informed!

Well it rained. LOL

We had about a dozen or so Mopars in the lot. Everyone seemed to make the right choice and by 7:00 PM the show was cut.

BUT, I talked to the show hosts and gave them my cards. We agreed that the shows will go on into September and that Mopar night WILL have a 2nd date.

I'll keep you guys informed for sure!

--RS

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome that the show went on! Where I live in Flemington/Raritan, it didn't rain. I love all Mopars and want to go to the next show. Anyway - post some pics!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few...

Local 69' Dodge Charger on Foose Wheels. I LOVE this car, if I could it would be in my driveway.

1969 AMC SC/Rambler

1970 Plymouth Cuda

My friend Bob's Prowler, his girlfriend brought the wild PT Turbo.

Toxic Orange AWD Charger R/T, sweet color.

and then shortly after it rained and we all headed for cover inside the restaurant. Pictured (left to right) CustomMagnums.com member lvmagnumrt, myself, my friends Bryan and Anthony.

Anthony's truck is pretty sweet, love the lowered stance.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the Foose 'Rallye' wheels. I am dying for a 73-74 Cuda (resto-mod candidate) and those wheels would be perfect. That black Cuda looks like a nice one.

I actually like that small glimpse of the Omni/Horizon there... looks like GLH side skirts but the steel wheels...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960