Jimmy G's

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met this guy at the Marin County Concours and he worked his products on my 04 black Viper. He showed me how his products worked. I told him I would come by his booth later in the day and might pick up some of his product. I did I spent $280 bucks. What we won't do for our cars. I spent more on my car to look good than myself as usual. I was shocked when I got the total but, I didn't realize that wax could cost that much but, I went with it wondering if I got shafted. Well bored on Monday I went and looked over what I bought and went to work on the car. The car was already clean just some dust that seems to live on black cars. I used the super fine polish with my DA polisher and a foam pad. I found this was the best way to really polish. I then opened the most expensive wax had ever purchased and proceeded to wax. I was impressed really impressed easy to apply easy to remove and the shine was the best I have seen on my car. Just thought I would throw this out and a link to his site. Jimmy G´s

OP
OP
C

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now that I tried the products I have to say I was pleased with the micro fiber towels that I bought but, the rest of it was crap. I even wrote to hime and let hime know how I felt about his products adn never heard from him. That alone says it all. My bad......

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, although it's happened to me before. I checked out his website and honestly my gypdar went off................wax for $145 a can. It can't be that good.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was impressed really impressed easy to apply easy to remove and the shine was the best I have seen on my car. Just thought I would throw this out and a link to his site. Jimmy G´s[/I]

Well now that I tried the products I have to say I was pleased with the micro fiber towels that I bought but, the rest of it was crap. I even wrote to hime and let hime know how I felt about his products adn never heard from him. That alone says it all. My bad......

well, I'm really confused. You said the shine was the best you have seen on your car and then in another post you said it was crap. How were you fooled initially?

Bob

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a shaded area and in the shade black looked pretty good. I have an autofornm top and I had it on my lawn the other day and I could see a lot issues with the shine. I ended up using my old time favorite Adams revive to clean up the Jimmy G"s fine metal polish and the wax that had streaked badly on the top and applied my Pinnacle wax to bring it back to where it should be. As you know black in the sun shows all in the shade totally different affect. My bad call

well, I'm really confused. You said the shine was the best you have seen on your car and then in another post you said it was crap. How were you fooled initially?

BOb