JMB intake installed

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I splurged on my birthday present to myself this year and bought a custom-painted intake from JMB Performance. Installation couldn't have been simpler, the front of the engine bay looks great, and my wallet is a little thinner now...but I would do it again in a heartbeat!

You must be registered for see images attach

Special thanks to Damn Yankee for his post on installing these (which is how I found out JMB in the first place).

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking product. :2tu: But now you need to get that intake and the valve covers the same red. :crazy2:

JMB does that also. They have an "in house" powdercoating service. Justin has powdercoated several sets of valve covers, intakes, brake rotors and calipers to match. They turned out great.

FWIW... JMB does all the work on my cars. He did all the custom fabrication work and engine install on my S/C '01. He will be doing the TT install on my 06 SS this Jan. He has installed Motons and Quaiffes in both my 06 coupes. The list of work he has done for me is long. Justin is an excellent fabricator/installer. Marty does great powdercoating. They are well known in the SRT truck and SRT 4 world. You will be seeing a lot more of
JMB Performance.

OP
OP
V

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking product. :2tu: But now you need to get that intake and the valve covers the same red. :crazy2:

Yeah, the difference in color is already bugging me...:dunno: I'll to add it to my ever-growing list of winter/spring projects.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4